• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen When will you buy Pokemon OR/AS?

When will you buy Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire?

• 21 november

Votes: 61 57.0%
  • 28 november

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • later

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • won't buy it

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • Day it comes out ill buy 2 copies of each one for playthrough one for trades battles competitive team others for nuzlockes challenges etc.

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Definitley Release day. Can meet some new pokemon friends at the GameStop too!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    one of 2 days: either get it on the release date, or ask my parents to get me both on Christmas. Meh, I waited a long time before I could even get X and Y anyway, due to not having a 3DS in the first place.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Pre-ordered from the same place I pre-ordered X from. Hopefully it'll come half a week early like X did!

Will still be after most of the rest of the world though. /europeanproblems

Years
  • I was originally going to wait and see if I was going to pick it up on release day or wait until the week after when I get my paycheck, but I ended up pre-ordering it at the same time I picked up Super Smash Bros. Now I've just got to sit here and wait.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • I'm planning on getting Alpha Sapphire through the digital release in the 21st of November (that's if the server doesn't crash), I might get a hard copy of Omega ruby at the same day or within the week after.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Gonna pre-order mine from EB Games, so I'll be picking it up on release day! Super hyped ^.^

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • Usually, I immediately buy the games on the release date :) But, if there is an awesome pre-order giveaway, I pre-order the games so I'll receive them on the day of release and with a neat collection item as well!
    (i.e. with Pokemon X and Y almost a year ago, I received a Pokeball case for DS games, and with ORAS, I will receive a Tin-gamecase because I live in Europe, pretty neat!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2014
    As soon as it gets released, but prob won't play it until a week or two after the release, who knows what kind file corruption glitch could occur while I have the shiny Beldum in my party/PC?

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • I know a guy here in Ireland who's breaking street date by about two weeks. (A week before Americans are getting it.) He got me a copy of X two days before street date. Basically, he'll get any game for you before street date if you give him a little bit of extra cash, as it is an extremely hard process to get it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • November 21st, aka 2 days after my birthday, aka release date <3 I'm buying both.

As soon as it gets released, but prob won't play it until a week or two after the release, who knows what kind file corruption glitch could occur while I have the shiny Beldum in my party/PC?

I'm pretty sure Nintendo's going to send out an update prior to the release date.

Back