• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Where are you in the game now?

Years
  • I've just got my third badge and proceeded a couple of towns. I don't want to complete the story too quickly though, so I've decided to go back from the first town and look for items/Pokemon I've missed, and complete any in-game-trades/sidequests I've missed. Maybe even do a bit of the Curry Dex.

Last edited:

Pokehoke

Pokemon with human appearance
    Years
  • OMG, I am so hyped, that I even created an account here! 😁
    I am going for the Dragon gym now!

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I am only just now in the town with the Fighting Gym (Sword). I have been spending all my time in the Wild Areas, catching Pokemon and working on my dex entries.

IrishAurum

Professor's Assistant
    Years
  • I've finished the game, and Im currently looking for a G-max Snorlax with as low a Speed IV as possible for a Trick Room team!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i'm on the route with muscle octopus and i'm trynna catch his ass before i move on

rinnychu

rinnychu
    Years
  • I'm leveling up my Pokémon to fight lee! But I'm also on the search for new gigamax snorlax!! >:3c

My FC: SW-7841-4533-0225

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Beat the Dark gym and now I'm dodging route 9. Also hoping against hope that I can get a Mawile from someone. :'(

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2019
    Finished everything really just finishing breeding my team last one im breeding now is my shiny HA eevee for Blue HA sylveon to fill my last team slot. 158 hours game time
    have all charms oval/shiny/catching.
    Team when finished looks like this
    galar Corsola bold/mimikyu adamant/polteageist shiny modest/toxtricxity low key timid shiny/gengar timid /HA shiny sylveon modest
    as u can tell i only use ghost/fairy/poison for my teams XD i dont really play for max competitive teams that limits what i can use and thats boring i love ghosts fairy and poison so thats what i will use.

Back