• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Consoles/Systems did you use most growing up?

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    I remember using my Nintendo 64 the most.
    I spent so many hours on Super Mario 64.

Years
  • Nintendo 64, Gameboy and PS2 were the gaming devices of my childhood and 2/3 of those still see occasional usage to this day.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • Its interesting to see, how everyone has a common brand of nintendo, is it because nintendo is mainly family friendly? at least at this point

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • I spent a large amount of my time playing on the DS while I was growing up, and I still play DS games occasionally these days as well, although not as often as I used to.

Zerotwp

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    I'm mostly a PC-person because my family always had computers, but I also had GBC and PSP.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • growing up... so i'm gonna consider 'growing up' as like. birth to 18 years old. i don't know what got the most play out of me, but my biggest nostalgic moments are on snes, n64, pc (edutainment generation where u at), and gamecube. i'm a nintendo binch born and raised.

Years
  • Nintendo stuff, mostly the handhelds: GBC, GBA(SP), then DS. We also had a SNES, N64, and Gamecube.

I guess other family members had PS1s and PS2s but I rarely played them... and when I did it was either Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts games, haha.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Gameboy/N64 for Pokemon LG, Emerald, Colosseum, and Smash, Yugioh Dungeon Dice Monsters, and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
    Gamecube for Smash and Kirby Airride (greatest game ever dont @ me)

Good times man, I still remember getting Leafgreen for my 6th birthday, it was my first videogame and sparked my love for videogames instantly.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I probably spent the most time on my Game Boy Pocket / Color. But close runners up were the NES, the N64, PS2, and Game Cube.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • growing up... so i'm gonna consider 'growing up' as like. birth to 18 years old. i don't know what got the most play out of me, but my biggest nostalgic moments are on snes, n64, pc (edutainment generation where u at), and gamecube. i'm a nintendo binch born and raised.

i am HORRIBLE how could i forget that i literally LIVED on my gameboy advance for an entire decade i am so sorry sweetie

Back