• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] which Galarian form is your favorite?

Years
  • Looking through the list reminds me of how good the forms are from this generation! As a whole, Game Freak have done pretty well whenever they've reimagined a Pokemon. Anyway, for me it's between the Ponyta or Slowpoke line, I love the idea of having Rapidash as a unicorn, and the new forms for Slowpoke and Slowbro are looking great as well! Hard choice, but I might go with Rapidash :)

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
    Years
  • I mean yeah there's always gonna be people that are into stuff like this new Slowbro...but all I can take away from it is..."why are we still seeing new Kanto ?"🤯

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Ponta by far, though I don't care for Galarian Rapidash. Galarian Yamask is also cool.

Galarian Darmanitan (Zen Mode) is amusing, but I really wish that was its standard form!

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I love Galarian Ponyta and Galarian Rapidash! They're both so majestic and beautiful!

I also am enthralled by Galarian Articuno, Moltres, & Zapdos! They are designed incredibly well and I adore them all so much!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ponyta and Rapidash for sure. Big cotton candy looking Fairy horses? Yes ma'am.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Galarian Darmanitan is excellent at exerting Unga Bunga energy.

Gorilla Tactics + Choice Band is a gnarly devastating combo with or without an Adamant Nature.

It's Zen Mode becomes a raging snowman sporting the long overdue Ice/Fire-type. It has much higher Speed and respectable physical Attack, saving players the bother of relying on a much weaker offensive stat and subsequent loss of Speed that plague it's Unovan brethren.

Galar vastly improved this Pokémon ten fold.

Years
  • I really like all of them, they're lots of fun. I'll go with the undead coral Corsola line and the Galarian Zigzagoon line (it's just hilarious to imagine Obstagoon doing a metal scream when using Obstruct... or anytime it talks, really).

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Ayy I love em all
    Proly Galarian Slowbro and Corsola rn

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Corsola. I never liked them before but I love the Galar form-- It's also befitting of what is happening in our actual world right now, corals dying off.

Zapdos also looks good to me, as I always find the Kantonian Zapdos looking... like a 5 years old's drawing.

Back