• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which of the three storylines are you doing first?

Which storyline are you doing first?

• Starfall Street

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Path of Legends

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Victory Road

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • There are three storylines players can experience in the order they want - Starfall Street (where you experience the Team Star story), Path of Legends (learning about titan Pokémon), and Victory Road (battling gyms and earning badges). Which will you tackle first?

Years
  • I think I won't try to prioritize any of them. I'll try to do them all depending on how I encounter them. I can imagine Victory Road being the main adventure that will be introduced first, so that might determinate my path throughout the region, but I'll also do anything from the other two if I encounter them.

Years
  • I don't know honestly. I want to not do them in any set order. I just want to experience this games open world and catch new mons and battle trainers.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    I think I'll go for the Victory Road path since that is what I'm generally used to when playing Pokemon games. I'll definitely try out the different paths on a new playthrough.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Ultimately, I'm most interested in prioritizing the gym battles; they're a big part of what's always felt special to me about a Pokemon journey, so I really don't want them to feel like an afterthought when my team's already been leveled up a ton from the other two.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Assigns no priority on the initial playthrough. Will likely tackle whatever is closest. Wishes to avoid backtracking.

Years
  • i might do path of legands on scarlot, then starfall Street on violet & then victory road on my 2nd playthrough of either scarlot or violet... cause i do the gym battles all the time....

Last edited:

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I think it just depends on where I venture to, but I am interested quite a bit in Starfall Street ^^

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • If I can do them all at once, I probably will as that is how all the games have been. But if I have to choose, I will probably do the gyms first because that is what I am used to.

According to a very very early leak, we have to do all three paths to even get to the League.

Back