• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which starter will you choose?

Which starter will you choose?

• Rowlet

Votes: 111 42.0%
  • Litten

Votes: 93 35.2%
  • Popplio

Votes: 60 22.7%

• Total voters

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • I'm going with Litten just because it has that rather smug and cynical look on its face. We haven't had that kind of a starter and base form for a while. Also, that pun of a name is just beautiful. Pokemon at its finest.

Years
  • Litten and Rattata should team up nicely. Hopefully they'll spam the opening with Rattata, or general ruckus. Popplio is a bit of an awkward-sounding name, but you suppose it's meant to be the popular choice? Misty must be so enthused by all of this. Her favourite type has now become fairly popular.

pkmin3033

All three, naturally. I'll probably end up starting the game two more times on top of that so my mother can, too. We'll just trade them between our games and then trade them back when we're ready to start playing through. But the one I'll pick in my game to obey me regardless of level will depend on the evolutions...at the moment, I'd run Rowlet, because I've wanted a grass bird for aaaaages.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Felt like a real trainer today, as the moment I saw Rowlet I knew I wanted him.

Think of the possible nicknames too.

Doctor Hoo
    Blathers

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    omgg for the first time I absolutely cannot choose.. ;w; I love cats so Litten is extremely tempting, but the little owl and seal are both incredibly cute.

Guys, I can't decide. =( Guess I'll have to wait for evolutions, but I am slightly leaning towards Popplio. Maybe!

It's ok, Achromatic made the decision not just everyone, but you too. You're going with Rowlet and that cannot be changed now.

Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 20, 2017
    Obviously team smol birb is my first pick, but I am keen to see what the evolutions are like for the other starters - heck who knows Litten might turn into an awesome cheetah thing or something?

It will be a tiger - all fire starters are based off Chinese Zodiac animals - Dragon, Rat, Rooster, Monkey, Pig, Dog and now Tiger!

Years
  • It's ok, Achromatic made the decision not just everyone, but you too. You're going with Rowlet and that cannot be changed now.

Well, if the evolution is anything like Chesnaught I'd probably turn the other way.... ; ;' lol So fingers crossed it's cute. But Rowlet is extreeeeemely adorable in base form. <3

I'm imagining a very slim-looking cat for Litten's final form, maybe looking a bit like Liepard?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Right now I'm thinking Rowlet. It's a grass owl for crying out loud!

Popplio looks really cool too and kinda reminds me of Oshawott (which was my pick for Unova) but Rowlet is just on another level I think.

Litten looks cool too and I can see why people would fall in love with it, but I don't think it's the starter for me.

I think I said this when X & Y were revealed but I think it's even more true this time around. I really do like all three of these starters and it'll be interesting to see how they evolve.

By the way, Popplio is such a fun name to say. :p

Back