• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your "Greatest Video Game Boss".

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    As the title says i want to know who you think is the greatest video game boss, however before we start there are a few rules.
    1: Only say ONE boss as im going to be using the results, and more than one from a person would mess up the results, if more than one is said only the first one will be used.

2: No flaming others for there choice, anyone who does this there vote will be void

Ok so lets begin.

My vote (yes i can vote myself) is going to who i think could be the most unique boss ever, The Great Mighty Poo, the opra singing pile of Poo from Conker's Bad Fur Day/Live and Reloaded, Click here to see him in action

So here is where all votes will be going this will be updated once a day so don't complain if you vote dosn't get added right away(also a character will not be added untill after they get a vote).

Nominations:
    The Great Mighty Poo(Conker BDF)! 1
    Shadow Queen (PM-TTYD) 1
    Croco (SM-RPG) 1
    Giygas (EarthBound) 1
    Beowulf (DMC3) 1

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    croco...(super mario rpg)

I hate him! he killed me so many times

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Sho Minamimoto from TWEWY. His math based mannerisms are so amusing....

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    King Dedede! Man, I love that guy. XD; He's so fat, yet so powerful.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Darth Vader from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed during Dark Sith Lord (extra-hard) mode.

TruBluLegendz

"Meh. Pokemon's okay, I guess"
    Years
  • Shadow the Hedgehog from Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. I'm talking about the final one at the end of the Hero Story. A full throttle race/battle between the two fastest video game characters in the world, and it's in space?! Can't get much better than this.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I am having to go with Ganondorf from the Legend of Zelda series. He may not be the hardest boss I've ever fought(those would probably be Star Fox's Andross and Metroid's Omega Pirate), but he is by far the coolest and the "greatest."

I always loved my final battles against the guy. Big, epic battles where you must protect an entire kingdom from this mad-man who grows into a huge beast. I especially liked the end of Twilight Princess, and all the different ways that you could pwn him-right down to the awesome final blow! :D

Infamous Amos

ALL BIDOOF IN MY WAY WILL FALL
    Years
  • Oh... What was the last bosses name from Kingdom Hearts 2... Xemnas Maybe? I cant remember it... Its been a long time since I played it. Anyway, It had to be one of the craziest boss fights ever for me.

マツバ

Cry for Clearity~
    Years
  • I could never find my way around the final Riku encounter at Hallow B. (Kingdom Hearts) :< Quite a shame really, he was very difficult for me. The one time I beat him, I didn't save. Haven't won since.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + - Roxas

Why, cuz you cant face him in the original Kingdom Hearts II, He is a hard boss even harder than Xaldin, You get to face him when he has 2 Keyblades, and its AWESOME!

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Alma (First Fight) - Ninja Gaiden (XBOX)

You need skill to beat her. Not the toughest boss in Ninja Gaiden, but you get a greater sense of accomplishment after beating her than beating any other boss in any other game I've played.
    Er... yeah.

Last edited:
    Back