• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokémon? (Week 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

90% sure that I got this one. Took a little while but was really fun!

Years
  • I don't know if my answer's right. But, its still fun, nonetheless! I hope my answer's correct!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I debated whether to start off with an easy one or not, decided to go for something in the middle - I figure this one's pretty easy if you ever remember the Pokémon actually exists XD

This actually helped me out because there are a few Pokemon I have purged from my mind and this one was one of them. Thanks. B)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    So far we've had over a whopping 35 people send in answers with only 10 people giving the wrong answer so far - let's keep them coming in but wow you guys this is great so far XD

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • That's a 71% success rate! Not bad for the first round xD;

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Eh I think I'll join. Pretty sure I know what this one is.....

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've sent my answer in, but I'm not sure if I'll be scoring anything at all, haha. Good luck to everyone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back