• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's Your Favourite Main Character?

Who's Your Favourite Anime Main Character?

• Total voters
Years
  • The Pokemon Anime is often loved and criticised by everyone at PokeCommunity.

But who is your favourite? Vote now!

Dawn's my favourite I like her personality. I also voted for Ash, Brock, May, Iris and Cilan.

Misty just wasn't my fave girl. I liked her Psyduck though.

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Jessie and James? ;_;

I voted for Brock my #1 good character, then Iris and Cilan.

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    I like all of them, but I think voting for more than one defeats the purpose of the vote, so I voted for Ash.

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
    Years
  • faviote charcters
    1]dawn
    2]ash
    3]brock
    4]may
    5]max
    6]misty
    7]iris because i've only seen 2 bw episodes in the uk

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • The point of this poll is to vote for our favorite main character, so I voted Cilan. For the sake of completeness however, I shall post my whole list:
    1. Cilan
    2. Iris
    3. May
    4. Brock
    5. Max
    6. Tracey
    7. Misty
    8. Ash
    9. Dawn

Years
  • My favorite character is Ash. He is my favorite character out of anything! He is so awesome and cool. He is really brave and strong too. He has always been my favorite and he always will be my favorite. Ash rocks!

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Hmm defenatly Dawn i have always loved her pokemon cause she has only pokemon i like acctualy ;)
    I realy like pachirisu,piplup,swinub(before evolved),bunnary and any other of her pokemon too and Dawn if my 1st fave main the first time i saw her in anime,
    thankyou.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Dent. I mean, I guess you probably couldn't tell or anything. I don't talk about him much at all.
    My list of favorites:
    1. Dent
    2. May
    3. Ash
    4. Brock
    5. Max
    6. Iris
    7. Misty
    8. Tracey
    Dawn ranks under almost every single Character and Pokemon of the day, so-ooo...

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • Brock without a doubt. He's hilarious. Anyone remember his first episode? He was so uptight and no one really like him but then we found out he has the ability to tell the Jennys and Joys apart from each of their siblings. Over the years, he's became really funny and interesting. Ash couldn't have gone this far without Brock.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    I don't like the main characters in the show, but I find Jessie and James cool.

Samari45

Rookie Monotyper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    I voted for Max because I can't help but relate to him. Although Brock comes in at a close second for being wise and comedic at the same time.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Misty, Tracey, Max, Hikari, Iris and Dento but this post will be focused on the two I haven't written much about.

I really like both Iris and Dento. Iris is awesome and she's so pretty and I love how she's so different from any of the other girls (besides mayyybe Misty).

Dento I have a crush on. He isn't going to replace Shinji for me though. I'm glad he's in every episode. Shinji didn't appear as often as even Nozomi.

Back