• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's Your Starter?

Years
  • Here's mine:

Spoiler:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Who's Your Starter?

Charmander of course! I was so tempted to get squirtle though since I wasn't able to get him in the beta :s

KillerMapper

Helix Follower
    Years
  • Got a Squirtle in my bedroom. The app isn't out in Europe yet but I manually got the APK and it worked well. I see a lot of spots in Paris!

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • ^ same in India.

I obviously wanted a Charmander but I got a Bulbasaur. Not too sad...

Years
  • Went with my beloved Charmander, it was close between him and Squirtle but the idea of having my own Charizard won me over :)

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
  • Chose Bulbasaur but literally a second later realized I wanted Squirtle since I love Wartortle.. bah. Well, Bulbasaur is super cute too so I won't complain. x'D

I assure you, you'll find a Squirtle... really, really soon. I certainly did.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I chose Charmander, of course. Caught him right by my fireplace.

Makes sense, actually.
    Chose Bulbasaur but literally a second later realized I wanted Squirtle since I love Wartortle.. bah. Well, Bulbasaur is super cute too so I won't complain. x'D
    I think you can catch all three starters anyway? Isn't catching multiple of the same Pok?mon how you evolve them in this? Or maybe I'm just super-duper confused on the whole thing.

Years
  • Yeah I heard you can catch starters too but wasn't sure how you evolved anyone. I imagine they would be hard-ish to find in the wild anyway though? Either way I'm glad I can get Squirtle even if it'll probably take forever knowing my luck lol. Or maybe I'll get lucky and find one quick like Iceman3k, though the game's servers need to stabilize a bit before that can happen. ;(

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Yeah I heard you can catch starters too but wasn't sure how you evolved anyone. I imagine they would be hard-ish to find in the wild anyway though? Either way I'm glad I can get Squirtle even if it'll probably take forever knowing my luck lol. Or maybe I'll get lucky and find one quick like Iceman3k, though the game's servers need to stabilize a bit before that can happen. ;(
    Aww... well I hope you find one soon. >:

...aaaaand yeah. It's pretty difficult to get solid game play right now. I'm probably gonna call it quits here in a moment. It's too late to go out and explore right now anyway.

StormChatot

Your Local Parrot Guy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    I caught a Squirtle that was sitting on my bed. I've always loved water types :D

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I caught Bulbasaur as when I did when first playing Pokemon Blue. I've always favoured Bulbasaur over the other two so naturally that was my choice.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • I picked Charmander without a second thought, I'm excited to evolve it, but I think it'll take a while since I have limited time to walk around. I want that eventual Charizard! /shakes fist

Years
  • I went for the Charmander conveniently sitting on the edge of my bed, haha. I picked Charmander back when I first got Red way back when also, so I'm sticking to tradition.

Back