• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will you follow any leaks?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Like the title says, are you going to be searching high and low for any scrap of information? Or are you gonna try to avoid all spoilers?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I did for Sword/Shield, so I intend to for Scarlet and Violet. But, I always take leaks with a grain of salt since most of them end up being fake, so we'll see.

Years
  • Not going to actively seek them out, but won't be against seeing them either! I love the excitement of new gens and leaks are pretty much a standard part of them at this point. The first thing I'll want to know early is what my precious green kitty evolves into... I love Incineroar but please don't make it a bipedal again. :pray:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Not going to actively seek them out, but won't be against seeing them either! I love the excitement of new gens and leaks are pretty much a standard part of them at this point. The first thing I'll want to know early is what my precious green kitty evolves into... I love Incineroar but please don't make it a bipedal again. :pray:

I feel exactly the same way. I'm not going to go hunting for leaks, but I'm also not going to avoid places where they may show up.

And yes, please, keep that kitty on four legs!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I will follow leaks for sure.... but maybe I wouldn't have to if Game Freak actually gave us stuff to talk about every now and then... Can we go back to XY Reveal Season please.....

I don't know if I will follow leaks so early on, but when May/June gets here, I will really start paying attention to some... but mostly all will be fake. But there is always at least 1 leak everyone says is fake and it is always true.

Years
  • Yes, I will. I don't care much about spoilers. I was a bit worried with PLA, because I m so interested in the story, but for the rest I wanted spoilers and followed leaks. THis time, I m not even fascinated at all by the game, so whatever spoiler, I m ok with that. For now, I haven't so much hype tbh. I'll be following Centro, Khu and Sirena. Tbh I feel like Khu this time doesn't seem too informed. Sirena pretty much said they're hyped and therefore I m expecting much more from them, than from Khu.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm excited. :) I want to know more about what these games offer so yep I'll be following along. :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I'll probably only keep up with the evolutions when they are released. Other than that I usually tend to shy away since I would like to be surprised.

Years
  • I want to try and avoid them this time around. Just starter evolutions, maybe? I've been spoiling myself with looking at all the new Pokemon ahead of release since gen 7, and I haven't really had that "Wow, what is that new Pokemon?!" feeling since, well, finding out Gen 4 existed, back in elementary school. Would be nice to constrain my curiosity and get truly surprised this time around!

Years
  • Yes, probably. I love rumor, speculation, and even leaks. I like watching Youtube videos about all of this stuff. I wanted to go in blind for PLA, buuut nope didn't happen!

Years
    • They/them
    • Seen Sep 9, 2022
    I'll probably end up seeing plenty of leaks thanks to my Twitter feed. I won't be actively searching or anything, though - all I really want to know about is the new Pokemon, I'm happy to let the rest reveal itself as and when.

Years
  • I see stuff by Khu posted, but never once look at it now. I think Khu is onto something, but still think I wanna experience these games as blind as possible.

Back