• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wishlist

Years
    What are some games that you really want right now but have not been able to get yet? Any reason they stand out to you?

Years
    I have a pretty extensive wishlist, other than SwSh though I think some of the higher priority games for me are Disco Elysium, Fallen Order and Frostpunk.

Cid

Years
    My current wishlist is Pokémon Sword (or Shield!), which I really, really want right now but I'm currently entrenched in real life responsibilities to give it the time it deserves. Hopefully I'll be able to buy it and play it when the holidays offer their respite.

I've also been eyeing Kid Icarus Uprising for such a long time now, and it'll only take a trip to the game store-- with it in stock, and money I can actually spend, for me to buy it.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    I still don't know what Death Stranding is about, but I do wanna try it out given that I love most of Kojima's work.

Shenmue III is on hold, but waiting a little longer is no big deal after having to wait almost 18 years for a sequel.

Years
    • Age 44
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 6, 2019
    Anno 1800 (Ubisoft)
    For me it will always be a cult series of strategies.
    Unfortunately, it will be released only in 2020.

Years
    Besides the obvious Pokemon Sword!

There's this N64 game that I don't know what it's about but I youtubed some reviews, and i've been eyeing lately. It's called "Goemon's Great Adventure." The retro game store said it was $60 so if I want it, I really have to save. ;-;

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Yakuza Remastered Collection. The physical version won't come out until February when Y5 itself is released, and I prefer physical sooo yeah.
    Tales of Vesperia and Ys 8 also come to mind. I could buy both for my PS4, but I'd rather play them on a Switch (for that portability) which I'm still saving up for.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Right now, excluding 2020 titles that haven't been released yet...

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - I've wanted to give this a try for a while, and the main reason it stands out now is because it's on Switch...I find games easier to play on Switch because handheld convenience.
    Mary Skelter 2 - I never got around to the PS Vita version, and that's included with this, so that's pretty great. Presentation-wise it looks a lot like Demon Gaze, which I absolutely loved. Also been dubbed, which scores points with me.
    Control - Huge fan of Alan Wake wants something else from the team that made Alan Wake.
    Borderlands 3 - Loved the first two games. Didn't go much on Pre-Sequel - the space theme actually killed it for me; floating around awkwardly and having to worry about oxygen bothered me immensely - but this is more Borderlands, and I could always use more Borderlands in my life. Waiting on a GOTY edition, though.
    Jedi Fallen Order - I haven't played a good Star Wars game in years, and I'm curious about whether they actually managed to make a good one or if it's just better than everything else released in the last few years and people are praising it on that basis. Plus...Gotham's Joker with a lightsaber. This I must see.
    The Outer Worlds - This looks really well-presented, and I'm curious. Waiting on the Switch version though.
    Blasphemous - I love Metroidvanias, and whilst the soundtrack of this one is rubbish, the enemy designs are pretty fantastic, the visuals are appealing, and...yeah, I love Metroidvanias. This one looks good enough to give it a go...as soon as it drops in price.

...I think that's about it for the moment. I could probably come up with more, but those are the ones that have my eye most right now. That have been released, anyway. If I were to go into 2020 titles that list would double in size at least.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    Didn't give it much of a thought, but here goes:

1. SwSh, it's my responsibility.
    2. Xenoblade Chronicles
    3. BOTW
    4. Crypt of the Necrodancer
    5. Chrome's T-rex game

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Here are some of my current wishlists, even though it may change as time goes on.

1. Pokémon Sword (still surveying atm.)
    2. ARMS (tried the demo for long but didn't get the full game yet)
    3. Kirby Planet Robobot (it has been quite long overdue now.)
    4. Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games
    5. Super Mario Odyssey (hmm, I'm wondering if it'll be as good as they said it'd be.)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Fron highest to lowest priority:
    Pokémon Black 2/White 2
    Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
    Mega Man Legacy Collection 2
    Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 + 2
    Mega Man 11
    Octopath Traveler
    Lethal League Blaze
    🅱️ayonetta 1 + 2