• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] wooloo appreciation thread

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Nov 2, 2022
I want it to just fall over and roll away rather than phanphy roll away.

Also.. it needs to evolve into these
b64af3509978125cc7b4f749eaa8daa9.jpg

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I think Miltank has rolling already covered so I would assume one of Wooloo's moves is Rollout. Which if its indeed the case... "Devil Sheep"? Also Stitch has Cute and Fluffy taken... so what does Wooloo have going for it other than being our overlord's beloved owner's new favorite?

Plus all this talk about the bloody sheep and nothing about Corvinight. Darn thing is Edgar Allen Poe incarnate with a sick design that screams Dark/Flying(aka Murkrow or Vullaby) as opposed to Steel/Flying(not that I'm complaining... Steel/Flying is OP as hell).

PS: Wooloo = Normal/Fairy ngl, how else will it defeat Spyro? lol

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Can we also use this thread to discuss what typing it could possibly have? I'm guessing maybe part ground, or have an evo that evolves into such...

Eldegoss

[i]The Beauty of Galar[/i]
Years
Can we also use this thread to discuss what typing it could possibly have? I'm guessing maybe part ground, or have an evo that evolves into such...

It is just a Normal type for now, and I honestly don't see it changing typing if/when it evolves. Would be cool to see it gain something unique like Ice or something, though.

Wooloo is the most precious little thing in the world and I will fight anyone who disagrees.

Pebblycone

Little Monster ♥
Years
I'm already locking it into to my team! I hope Mareep is available in the game so I can have both of my precious sheep.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
These puns are baaaad, and cannot be unherd. There's a flock of them, woolen you know...

I may use it on my team too, but then again lately I've used more than 6 Pokemon during my playthroughs anyway.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
It will be my one adorable sheep shoved into a team of dogs and birds that can kill you.

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Aug 8, 2019
I keep imagining it sounds like gently chiming bells as it rolls…

…And now I need the plush to do that!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Wooloo seems to have won the heart of everyone, and rightly so! Such an adorable creature!

Although I can't help imagining them being picked off by dragons and large birds of prey—like the sheep in How to Train Your Dragon, haha!

Back