• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you rather...? Game

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    PC. :x I can't say I find the relationships built in real life comparable to online ones in any way.

Would you rather eat take-out food for the rest of your life, or cook every meal you eat yourself for the rest or your life?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    If cooked, farm animals. If raw, insects.

Would you rather eat only mayonnaise for a year or eat only mustard for a year?

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Know and die. Hey, at least I know what happens when I die..

Would you rather be a lonely genius or a sociable idiot?

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
    I'd prefer to be a lonely genius (because it's not at all different from my current lifestyle).

Would you rather eat fast food for the rest of your life or never have fast food again?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Never eat fast food again. Automatic diet.

Would you rather have world peace, or three wishes but none of them could be world peace?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I would hate myself forever, but I'd rather have world peace. That way more innocent lives wouldn't be lost.

Would you rather have a cat or a dog?

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    BOTH. B(
    ugh, but if I had to pick, I'd prolly go with plushies since I can get away with throwing them at people.

Would you rather eat pasta for a year or rice for a year?

Years
    Heavy water. Sea water is just nasty, plus a bottle of heavy water isn't enough to kill you.

Would you rather eat donuts for breakfast every day, or eat pizza for dinner every day.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    PIZZA.
    I could live off of pizza and never get sick of it.

Would you rather be stuck in traffic in the cold or stuck in traffic in the heat?

Years
    Cold. I can't stand heat... I live in the wrong state.

Would you rather have the power to see the future of others or the future of yourself.

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
    Years
    The future of others. I may be able to save someone's life.

Would you rather fart every step you take for the rest of your life, or eat nothing but anchovies for a year?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Fart every step I take for the rest of my life, because eating nothing by anchovies builds up too much Mercury.

Would you rather take an easy class with a long time schedule or a hard class with a short time schedule?

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    The shorter class. It may be more difficult, but I'd probably be able to scrape by.

Would you rather be unable to use google or youtube?

Years
    Considering that, either way, I'd be unable to use YouTube (because YouTube is part of the Google family and has been since they bought it 5 years ago), I'd pick not being able to use YouTube over Google as a whole.

Would you rather live in Cleveland, Ohio, or Detroit, Michigan?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Cleveland, Ohio, but that's the state my ex-online girlfriend is currently living in.

Would you rather delay your time or spent your time on an intermediate assignment?

Back