• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you rather...? Game

Years
    That was worded horribly awkwardly, but I'd rather have spent my time on an intermediate assignment.

Would you rather try to decipher the English writings of a non-native English speaker with poor understanding of written English grammar, or a native English speaker communicating in 1337 5P3AK?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Dechiper the English writings of a non-native English speaker, because I can easily add some to better understand it.

Would you rather write notes at a very fast pace during a power point lecture or print outsaid power point lecture from the computer?

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Fast writing, really. I prefer to write over print.

Would you rather strip humanity of its ability to think of doing negative things, or leave the world as is to preserve how we already are?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Stripping the world of negativity sounds like it could finally mean world peace at last, but that's not how our world really works, so I choose to preserve. History must be learned from in order to better ourselves in the future.

Would you rather eat a tablespoon of salt or a tablespoon of sugar?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Love and respect go hand in hand actually, but I'll take love.

Would you rather be bad at something you like or be good at something you hate?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Drink a pint of lemon juice.

Would you rather eat a hamburger off the ground that someone has bite into or not eat for a week.

Years
    Eat a hamburger off the ground that someone has a bite into. I need my food.

Would you rather only be allowed to use 1 Rattata when you play Pokemon or wear shorts every day of your life.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Survive a nuclear explosion, Way better war story to tell then landing a plane lol

Would you rather have a Pokemon as a pet or a real world pet?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    In the game, I'd rather have a Serperior! Otherwise, if it were in reality, I'd pick Snivy. <3

Would you rather drink coffee or hot cocoa forever (with or without milk/sugar)?

Glasieren

A-Class Connaisseur
    Years
    Hot Cocoa with milk... Although, drinking nothing but either of those for the rest of my life sounds just plain nasty.

Would you rather stand in a Blizzard in shorts and a t-shirt or stand in a Desert in a heavy sweater and pants?

Last edited:
    Years
    Get caught by a tornado. It's more survivable.
    Would you rather be tortured and interrogated even though you are innocent or suicide right after completing genocide?

blue

gucci
    Years
    Rollercoaster. I've always had a fear of getting stuck in a lift, it hasn't happened... yet.

Would you rather give up your computer or your pet?

Years
    Pet. Because I don't have one. And no one takes the computer away from me.
    Would you rather die a quick death before you can say your would-be famous last words or die a painful death but say your influential last word in front of the whole world.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I think I'd rather a quick and painless death as opposed to a long and painful one. Even if that does mean not having any influential speech before.

Would you rather super strong or super fast?

Years
    Kill the person. The charge won't be as much as a real murder because it was self defense.
    Would you rather be able to have as many Pokemon on your team at once and the ability to use them all but they can only be lvl 5s or only be able to have 1 Pokemon at lvl 100 with boosted stats and abilities.

blue

gucci
    Years
    1 level 100 Pokemon. I think actually more than 6 would be too much, especially at Level 5.

Would you rather travel to the future or the past?

Back