• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you rather pokemon style

Years
  • Zubat. I'll just use repels. The later one would ruin the game.

Would you rather ride a Mamoswine in a snowy mountain or a Torterra in a jungle.

May I just suggest some more creativity, you guys dont have to always use game inspired questions. Its kinda repetitive for those who play this often and that's why this thread isnt getting as many posts.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I'd ride the Torterra! :D

And creativity? Will do! Would you rather... hug a Slugma, or fall on top of a Ferroseed?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Fall on top of a Ferroseed. I love Slugma but my death's almost guaranteed if I were to hug it. As for Ferroseed, maybe that'd be the worst feeling in the world for a couple of days but hey, better than being dead right? ;]

Would you rather be a pokemon trained by Squirrel or a Zubat that spends its whole life flapping around a small cave?

Meadow

Years
  • I'd rather be trained by a dictator. That way, I can learn his weakness and overthrow him. ;P

Would you rather be haunted by a dreadful Ghost Pokémon for the rest of your life, or would you rather just end your Pokémon career entirely?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I'd be haunted by the dreadful ghost type and try befriend it! If that doesn't work then I'll try and scare it off with another pokemon that's equally as dreadful!

Would you rather swim in Sharpedo infested waters or walk across Stark Mountain, knowing that it could possibly erupt without warning?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I would go the the volcano option because at least that way I won't die for certain XD

Would you rather trek through the desert on a Camerupt or trek through dessert on a Slurpuff?

Years
  • If by dessert you mean a room full of food I'll go with that one!

Would you rather choose ten strong non-legendary Pokemon or choose one from three pokeballs knowing that one of them is a Legendary?

Meadow

Years
  • The first option for sure. I don't really care for legendaries, haha. (Plus, I'd hate betting things on random chance.)

Would you rather... get arrested in the Pokémon world, or be held in captivity by a villainous team?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Definitely the latter - you never see ex-convicts in the show but the evil teams are thwarted every 5 minutes!

Would you rather travel with May or Dawn?

Meadow

Years
  • I'd say Dawn; she seems more cheerful to be around!

Would you rather... get stalked by Brock, or get stalked by a Jynx?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Jynx definitely, have you even seen Brock...?

would you rather pokemon style

Would you rather hug a Slugma Ferrothorn or high-five a Bisharp?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Ferrothorn! I'd give him a hug regardless of whether or not I have to, he seems so lonely and unloved. :(

Would you rather have a pokemon tickle you for a day straight or play tag with Bisharp for two hours?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I don't think I have the energy to play tag for two sodding hours. xD I wanna be tickled by a Ampharos! :D
    And by the way, I'd rather be stalked by Brock. ;3

Would you rather open your curtain at night to see a Dusclops or a Bannette glaring back at you, with nobody in the house?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Hmmm... well I don't really spend my money in games (especially Pokemon) so I'd rather lose that!

Would you rather go to Hearthome or Nimbasa?

Years
  • I think Lilycove City. That department store... And the painter's!

Would you rather have a team of the six early game Normal-type derps (i.e Zigzagoon, Rattata, etcetera) or a team of the six early game Flying-type derps (Pidgey, Hoothoot, etc)?

Years
  • Flying types. You cant fly with Zigzagoons and Im sure as heck not gonna walk around the region lol.

Would you rather have to beat all the gyms 10 times in a row to be able to finish the game (you can heal 5 times) or Elite Four 3 times in a row without healing, and all the E4's Pokemon are lvl 100.
    Yeah, Im not very imaginative today alright I get it.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Beat each gym 10 times, there's no way I'd be able to do the latter. ... then again I'd probably lose both anyway :D

Would you rather be controlled by a legendary or the servant of Gary?

Years
  • Controlled by a Legendary probably. Idk though, what does that include though haha.

Would you rather steal Misty's bike or Ash's hat and face consequences?

Back