• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wrinkles

Wrinkles are a natural part of aging. They also sometimes form as a result of having an expressive face, like smiling or raising your eyebrows a lot. I have some wrinkles on my forehead from doing the latter, which I've had for a few years now! Fortunately they're not too noticeable though.

Do you pay attention to developing wrinkles and do you have any that you notice? Do they bother you? Do you use any skincare targeting aging?

Years
    Around my eyes from constant tiredness, but I think that's all. I just clean my face normally ^^

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Well... let's say I got blessed through both sides of the family in this regard. My mom's side of the family in particular barely have any prominent wrinkles even in their 50s and 60s, and neither do I - just small ones. Heck, I still get confused for a teenager when I show my full face.

When I wear my face mask, though, I do look older - mostly because I squint while trying to keep the fabric off my eyes. I do hope that won't create any permanent wrinkles in unfortunate spots, but looking a bit more my age won't hurt either.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen today
    I don't have any wrinkles yet, but I take good care of my skin so I hope I don't get any for many more years to come. I wear sunscreen daily regardless of how much sun exposure I get or how sunny it "looks" outside. But I know it is natural and a lot of people don't mind them at all - welcome them, even, as it shows sign of a full life!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    I love wrinkles, they tell a lot about a person, and I'm hoping to deepen my laugh lines because those are my favorite wrinkles, they look beautiful on people. ^^ But I admit I don't actively want to deepen any other wrinkles since I'm only 22 haha, so no wrinkles on me yet! I take good care of my skin and don't sunbathe, because I'm very fair-skinned and prone to damage. It'd be nice to preserve that for the most part. Just want those amazing happy lines 😌

Years
    • Seen today
    Going to echo the post above. Being 22 I don't have any active wrinkles.

Although oddly ageing physically is one of the least scary and concerning things to me. More so it's the inventible loss of family or pets that I find being a scary prospect. I have a 14 year old cat and I know she doesn't have all the time in the world remaining. Luckily she's healthy and still physically active, but knowing the lifespan of cats I don't look forward to facing that day.

Years
    I mean, I'm 26 so naturally I don't have much in the way of wrinkles. I'll certainly develop more as I get older but probably nothing drastic, nobody is super wrinkly in my family. It is what it is. I honestly don't think about it much.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I don't have any noticeable wrinkles, but I have gotten like 30 gray hairs the past couple of years. I don't use any special age-defying products. It is what it is.

Back