• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • does anyone know hot to evolver eevee into sylveon?

You need to have Eevee learn a Fairy move (it gets Charm around Level 29 if you're in need of one) and then reach maximum bond in the Pokemon Amie. After you fulfill those conditions, level it up and it should evolve into Sylveon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    ugh thats gonna take forever though!

is "bond" affection fullness and enjoyment alltogether? or just affection? cuz i really want someone to do it for me if it is.

also i jsut caught a hawlucha but i threw the greatball at it and it shook while in the air and landed, shook once, then it was caught. whats up with that?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    I have a question about evolving Eevee.. I play mostly at night so I'm concerned it'll evolve into an umbrion when I want sylveon instead. Should I worry?

Also playing those 3 mini games seems to not amuse my eevee at all, in fact her amusement goes down, yet my party I've been playing with for a long time all have full amusement and I haven't played any mini games with them. Is it because they get amusement from battles?

Years
  • Not sure if this has been asked but i'm not going through all the other pages to find out:

If you accidentally knock out Xerneas or Yveltal, or knock them out on purpose because you don't want to waste time catching them, will you have a chance to fight them again after beating the game? Because I read that you go immediately from them into the fight against Team Flare's boss, so you don't get a chance to look at them and everything. That can be a bit of a concern if you're trying for one with a good nature and what not.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Sorry, still haven't figured this out yet. An I dumb or do I just have to go with the colour that is presented on the rack?

Yeah, you can't change the colors on the clothing - you pretty much have to go with what's on the rack already. Fortunately, I think the racks in the clothing shops change with each day (unless someone wants to correct me on that) and some of the items like mary jane shoes, socks, etc, come in different colors.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • Yeah, you can't change the colors on the clothing - you pretty much have to go with what's on the rack already. Fortunately, I think the racks in the clothing shops change with each day (unless someone wants to correct me on that) and some of the items like mary jane shoes, socks, etc, come in different colors.

Oh that would be neat if they did change every day!

Thanks for clearing that up!

Edit: yep, just went back to the hat shop and they have changed

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Flygon or Salamence? (Pokemon X)

I just caught a Bagon and I'm not sure if I should just use it or wait for the chance to get a Trapinch...(and where would I find one?) Thanks!

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • I just added the fifth member to my team, Honedge and I would like to know where I can find a Dusk Stone to evolve it once it evolves into Doublade.

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • you can find one in terminus cave (the place where zygarde is found)

THAT IS TOO FAR INTO THE GAME FOR MY TASTES! *searches for someone in this forum who is willing to give me their Dusk Stone*

Where can i find the Moss, Ice and Electric Stone in Y? i need to get my magnezone/leafeon and glaceon T_T

Moss Rock: Route 20
    Ice Rock: Frost Cavern

Last edited:

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
    Years
  • THAT IS TOO FAR INTO THE GAME FOR MY TASTES! *searches for someone in this forum who is willing to give me their Dusk Stone*

Moss Rock: Frost Cavern
    Ice Rock: Route 20

Thanks for the Rocks info.

But wheres Electric Stone (The place where u evolve Magneton to Magnezone (IN B2 its on chargestone cave)

And iirc u can also get dusk stone as reward in one of the super secret training (i forgot the name sorry)

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • Thanks for the Rocks info.

But wheres Electric Stone (The place where u evolve Magneton to Magnezone (IN B2 its on chargestone cave)

And iirc u can also get dusk stone as reward in one of the super secret training (i forgot the name sorry)

The Moss and Ice Rock locations should be swapped haha. You quoted me before I got a chance to edit it and I'm not sure which location is the one to evolve Magneton. I wanna say you level it up at the one of the 4 caves in the game, try Reflection Cave.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Does anybody know where I could find a shiny stone?

Go to the Baa de Mer Ranch and hop onto one of the ridable Skiddo. From there proceed up the hill you otherwise wouldn't be able to hop over and do the same for the three nearby, you'll see a pokeball up on the little hill.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Does the EXP share give the exact amount of EXP to the party Pokemon as the fighting one receives? Does the EXP given to the party Pokemon take away from the amount the fighting one would have received?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    ^Fighting one receives normal 100%, others I think is 50%?

Greatest thing ever, return of the PokeRadar. Anyone know how you track your chain?

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    in terms of sylveon, it really does not take too long to max out eevee's affection

i did it in about 20 minutes, which to me is tons quicker than it is to max out happiness for espeon/umbreon.

any time of day will do to get sylveon as long as affection is maxed and it has a fairy type move. i caught a level 19 eevee with fairy eyes or something and that worked perfectly.

just feeding it the puffs til it won't eat, petting it til you get the music note instead of hearts, and playing head hit until i get at least 2 games with 5 puffs as the prize.
    literally like 20 minuets

i sang along to the My Musical episode of scrubs in the time it took to get a sylveon

Reactions: Sun
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back