• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Year of Gaming - Week #17: Super Smash Bros. - *insert announcer voice here*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Just an update xP
    View attachment 73718
    By the way, you might want to update the Rules and include "No use of Mii Fighters" But that's up to you.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Well my highest so far has been 111. I could have broken 120 on one run earlier had I not been caught in a barrage of punches at the last 15 or so seconds.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    And here I decided to join in on this week's YoG... and then I saw the title...

The only Smash Bros I have is the 3DS Demo and that's saying something.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    If only I owned Super Smash Bros for 3Ds. ;~;
    If only I could take pictures of my games and upload them to my computer....

Eh, not like I'd win anyway. The best I can do is about 105 KOs, and that's already been beaten.

Aven

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022

Eh, not like I'd win anyway. The best I can do is about 105 KOs, and that's already been beaten.

I just took a photo from my (very bad quality) IPod and emailed it to myself. And hey, it's fun to try xP

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    All scores have been updated! A few days left, keep it up!

I'm here for the emblem

I did two tries, although the 2nd try I accidentally pressed L because I wanted to see if I could do a screenshot with the 3DS, but it just brought me to the next screen instead x)

Here's my first try
    Spoiler:

And here's my 2nd
    Spoiler:

If you don't count the 2nd pic, then just count the 1st one. I'll do a better one eventually.

I just counted the first one; still puts you in the top 3 though (for now!)

Aven

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    You might want to update Necrum's name to Wilhelm so people don't get confused.

Yukari

At least you get to play the game. ;~;

Aven

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    At least you get to play the game. ;~;

Just buy it? And a little tip, get the physical copy, it'll save you sorrow :)

I just took a photo from my (very bad quality) IPod and emailed it to myself. And hey, it's fun to try xP

What!? Why did amazon link their website to my one word "IPod" xD Are they allowed to do that? o.O

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Okay, been doing some numerous attempts to hit the high score, and got 102 as Toon Link! I'll update whenever possible if I hit more than 102.

Spoiler:

bad image quality is bad, I was on my work break when I was playing, so the light was bothersome.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Question: Do scores that you got before this challenge started count?

EDIT: Never mind, my old score was crap anyway. I have a high score for 3-minute Multi-man smash that I got just now, and I'm about to try for a better one. Anyway, my high-score for the moment is 115. Gonna keep going to get better.

EDIT 2: Managed to bring in a cool 124, but I forgot to save the replay. It still doesn't beat the top score, so I'm gonna go again in a little while.

EDIT 3: Without further ado, I would like to announce a....
    NEW RECORD!!! 137! This is legit, peeps. Here's some shots, and I will be saving the replay for future reference.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    One image has my new score I got on the plane yesterday. I keep landing about 100 >.< The other image is where I had an awesome run going that could have passed 120 if I played it right, but I fell off the edge :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Here's an upload of mine, thought id submit one just incase i miss the deadline. Will be trying a few more times later. Also have the replay saved just incase :)

Aven

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    GreenFlame, Wilhelm and Mukkamoto. Sorry to break it to you but it already ended yesterday. So if you look on the thread he has the real standings on there.

But congrats anyway on beating my high score!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    GreenFlame, Wilhelm and Mukkamoto. Sorry to break it to you but it already ended yesterday. So if you look on the thread he has the real standings on there.

But congrats anyway on beating my high score!

★. You have one week to participate in this challenge, meaning the last date to send an entry will be November 1st, 11:59 PM ET.
    That's tonight not last night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back