• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You can go on a journey with 3 traveling companions from the Pokémon series

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • lance, call me i'm gay and available to be your travel partner

also chili and flannery give me the redheads

....Anyway, yeah, those three.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    3 people with useful skills for a journey since I have no skills

provided they're willing to put up with my useless ass

Years
    • Seen today
    Ghetsis, Misty, and Hau.

Absolutely no chemistry together at all and it would probably be horribly awkward, but potential to be so funny.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Split this between real-life (adjacent) versus in-game. Answers differently due to different priorities.

Real-life:
    Poses a more pressing question first: what is the plan? Why would you even go? What are you going to gravitate towards?

Would not be Pokemon battling. Guesses something more observational. Leans towards Pokemon research. Leaves the door open for Pokemon breeding/care. Overlaps a bit, probably.

- Brock (from Red/Blue with the anime in mind). Knew more about handling Pokemon than most. (Stopped watching the anime after Generation 1. Could have introduced more.) Seems like a source of knowledge.
    - Sonia (from Sword/Shield). Makes sense to bring a Pokemon professor along. Mentioned liking to camp too. Bets on far too much of that during this journey.
    - Lillie (from Sun/Moon). Matches their personality the closest (at least, among major characters). May be good to bring another student-type along.

Considered the various makers of Pokemon technology (Bill, Lanette, Bebe, Amanita, Cassius, Sophocles, Molayne, and maybe others?). Doubted useful contributions from them during a journey. Seeks them out afterwards, perhaps.

In a game:
    Aims for good rivals and pleasant conversation.

- Lana (from Sun/Moon). Seems fun to bring along. Livens up some conversations.
    - Marnie (from Sword/Shield). Felt humble, despite the huge fanbase.
    - Piers (from Sword/Shield). Respects the mindset of battling how you want. Applies to many gym leaders, admittedly. Takes it a bit further with refusing to Dynamax. Did the same in the first Sword playthrough too (minus Max Raid situations).

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Probably Allister, Brock, and Tracy. Not sure about the chemistry, but it would be fun!

Geewithabee

Mess with the Grookey, you get the bazookey.
    Years
    • Age 39
    • He/Him
    • Seen Nov 26, 2021
    Brock. Because he cooks and knows lots of helpful little tidbits about raising Pokemon, breeding them, and just overall keeping them happy.

A.J. Because that guy knew how to train Pokemon really well.

Wicke. Because no matter where I am, I'll have a pillow to rest my head on.

Back