• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you know you're a millenial if...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    You remember which card you got when you went to see Pokémon: The First Movie in theatres.
    Spoiler:

Years
    You remember which card you got when you went to see Pokémon: The First Movie in theatres.
    Spoiler:

y'all got Pokemon cards?? I think I was living overseas when it came out, so no cards. :(

We did get one of those cool golden cards from Burger King though.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    You used one of the following as currency in school:
    Spoiler:

At my school we used all three. You could barter for kids' lunches depending on the rarity of the pog, slammer, card, or silly band (those the silly bandz were moreso a middle school thing).

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years

I'm sorry to all Canadians out there but this did happen and this is why Will Smith will never match him in the Aladdin remake.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years

Hmm... don't recognize those unless they're beanie babies or something of that nature? Kudos to that Bill Nye post... that was indicative of the 90's if there ever was one lol.

I'll do my favorite 90's theme...

NARF!

Last edited:
    Years

How is it I collected a ton of Beanie Babies but from that picture, I only owned the platypus?

Also, did anyone else have the collector books to check out the 'value' of their collection? I loved it.

RIP to all my Beanie Baby collection except Sakura II, probably all sold in my parents' estate sale 9 years ago :(

Back