• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make my blood boil.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I did that thing where I swallowed weird and the water went down the wrong pipe and I ended up coughing all over the place and couldn't talk. I ♥♥♥♥ing hate that ♥♥♥♥.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    People I'm not close to touching me (unless it's the Internet, lol). That will always set me off no matter what position the other person is in. You're my teacher? Don't touch me. You're a police officer? Don't touch me. I just don't like people touching me.

I totally agree, I don't like being touched and have a disliking to touchy-feely people. I don't mind a simple hug, but anything else can make me uncomfortable or get on my nerves.

Years
    This is an obvious answer... my mother.

God she wouldn't leave the computer alone, and that's because she's massively addicted to Facebook plus I don't have my own computer with me right now hence me being invisible when I posted this. In fact, she's so attached to the site I think she's a celebrity over there. In fact, she does everything she can to make sure she gets godly amounts of time on and therefore belittle me.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    The fact the library was closed today. My keyboard is broken so I have to post/type using the on-screen keyboard which takes longer. I have a two page paper to type so I was hoping I could go to the library to type it cause with the on-screen keyboard, it will take hours. But nope, it had to sleet and snow overnight so the library had to close cause of the weather. -_- Well good thing school was canceled for tomorrow so I can have time to type it by Wednesday. ^-^

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    My stepbrother was a complete dick today and made me come open the door during one of my online matches EVEN THOUGH he had keys to the door in his hand. On top of that, his knocking made the dogs bark simultaneously and that really made me angry because they wouldn't shut up afterwards.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Deleted my account on another website because of stupid drama, but for some reason I feel bad. Why should I? I left a bunch of drama queens in the dust, hah. . . But my now ex-friend really didn't have to swear at me about it.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
    1. The neighbor's dog yapping continuously (the thing doesn't even sound like a dog)
    2. One Direction and Justin Bieber haters, with their lame, hateful, whiny bullcrap.
    3. Westboro Baptist Church, whining about whatever is relevant.
    4. The new Home and Away, it is so poorly written now in my opinion.
    5. TMZ.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Ugh my sister irritates me every single day. I love her very, very much but sometimes I just can't stand her.

Today she got mad at me because I barged into our bedroom without permission. As soon as I saw her eyes looking at me like I committed a crime, I said sorry even though I have the complete right to walk in our room, but then she got all mad and started screaming at me about how 'rude' I was. She said she never did that to me and in my head I was thinking about how easy it was just to strangle her on the spot. But since I'm not a murderer I just took a deep breath and left her there.

She always finds a way on how to ruin my day. Always.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
    Getting rushed.

"Get your clothes on!" let me take my time ;-;

I like going my own pace. That, and cos my computer was a bit slower last night, I got rushed even more...made me rather mad.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    My truck, which I really don't like to begin with and that I only keep as a stop-gap measure, is gonna cost me $900 to fix up in order to get its inspection current. That's like, two whole paychecks for me. >_>

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Well, here's something that annoyed me from yesterday, since it's not even 6 in the morning here.

Yesterday, today, and tomorrow us freshman and sophomores are doing the Transitional Colorado Assessment Program (TCAP). Yesterday after all the tests we went to first period, which happened to be Photography. Since we didn't have anything to do, the teacher put on a TED Talk about irrationality and cheating, and my God, not a single person in there had a solid state of interest in it say for me. Half the class was lost in an incredibly loud conversation about a bunch of he-said she-said ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, and the other half was conversing with the teacher.

When we went to second hour we watched a bunch of pro-GMO propaganda in the form of a "documentary". One of the questions was "Why should GMOs not need to be labeled?" And I responded "They do. And I refuse to provide an excuse for such an irrationality." At one point some corporate dickhead came on and basically told us that we should trust GMOs because our regulators are "by far the best in the world". I blurted out "You're a liar." Our regulators might as well be privatized for all the good they do us.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    I always seem to get angry at my friends when we play DayZ and they open mic into game. It's gonna get us killed one of these days, although given the amount of friendly fire we give each other I guess we're our own worst enemies.

Years
    I had to register for classes today for the fall 2014 semester and it was a pain to do because I had a problem with my laptop and the wifi also went out on top of that while I was in the middle of picking. Also, my school is messing up with some of my credits but I won't get into that. Just know its very annoying.

Years
    From my collection of laptops being stored in my closet, my sister's decided to die today after serving her for 9 years so she took one out from there and asked me if I could remember the password. Sat there for a good 5 minutes inputting several passes I could remember ever using back then, and nothing worked. After that my sister just decides to leave it on the floor in my room and doesn't have the courtesy to put it back -.- I have very little tolerance for family members when it comes to things ticking me off.

Back