• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make my blood boil.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    What's something that really annoyed you today, for whatever reason? You can provide as much or as little (but please give us some insight into the situation. Don't leave us in the dark!) detail as possible.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Having the rum and cream soda I drank this morning nearly making me gag came off as the first annoyance of the day along having the heat turned up so high in the morning that it woke me up prematurely.

Outlier

I'm in too good of a mood right now to get truly annoyed at anything really. There were these two really passive people who were trying to bring me down but couldn't really commit to it. Besides I just shut those kinds of people down and phase them out of my life. No need for haters, mmhmm!

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • At work, the indian Developer has no idea what the ♥♥♥♥ he's doing. And he's making this as clear and concise as possible, because the way he set up his code is just awful. My coworker and I are trying to talk to him about it but it's just very frustrating because he acts like he knows what he's doing, and then he ♥♥♥♥s it up later.

Oh, by the way, the same guy copied my work previously and tried submitting it to my manager. It didn't end well. Blegh.

Years
  • Friend asked me for a ride to badminton tonight simply on the basis of me doing that for him last time. Considering he has his family's car and his cousin, who's also going, has the family car too, gives me no substantial reason to fulfill that request. Doesn't help that he constantly acts like a baby every time he texts me. My tolerance is starting to wear thin for this kid...

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • my best friend was being a whiny child and abandoned me during the time i most needed them just for their own good. actually, a lot of my friends have been doing this lately, and its starting to piss me off.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • There's something bothering me since yesterday, actually. On the bright side, I'm just gonna stand back, relax, and see what happens. <3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I only just got up so I'm gonna do yesterday.

I picked up my housemate from a friend of ours' place on the way home from work, but I really didn't want to stay so I picked up some ice cream as I was leaving work and used it as an excuse to not be able to stay long. I left it in the car and went to pick him up. I went inside and sat down and then my housemate asked if he could have one last cup of coffee. When I protested about the ice cream he went to the car and got it and put it in their freezer, and I ended up being stuck there for another half hour.

That pissed me off.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • There is one.

One day while I was in class just programming stuff with my laptop for my private project. Then there's this one idiot who just comes up to me and almost spills some coke or soda onto my laptop and he was doing it on purpose. But I managed to pull it away first. I got up and screamed at him "What the hell is your problem man?!"

And he just tries to rush-hit me, he missed and I managed to trip him onto the floor.

Day: Ruined

Sirfetch’d

Having people get upset or angry over the past. There's a reason why it's the past. No need to bring an already solved problem back up.

True but sometimes I like to look back on a situation and evaluate what exactly about it was so bad. Often times by doing so I will realize that I was angry/upset over nothing :)

That said, my brother ate the last slice of pizza for dinner which I really wanted as I had less than everyone else. That pissed me off a lot :{

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2014
    My accounting professor doesn't know how equal signs work. She will write "Sales – Variable Costs = Contribution Margin – Fixed Costs = Profit"

No, Sales - VC does not equal Profit. Her mindset is: first you subtract VC from Sales, which equals CM, then you subtract FC to get Profit!

It's so confusing and infuriating and makes it very difficult to learn new material. I know her thought process and I know what she's trying to say, but JESUS CHRIST. If you're going to teach accounting then for god's sake learn how to math.

Years
  • (Bearing in mind that we drive on the left here).

It is one of the few rules everyone over the age of ten knows about driving - in an uncontrolled intersection (including round-a-bouts) you give way to people on your right. I was driving through a round-a-bout today and literally three people in a row on my left practically drove through me.

I'm only learning how to drive and I'm capable of following the rules pretty much to the letter aside from a few very minor errors - these were experienced drivers not fellow learners or people with "P-Plates". Experienced drivers. I'm going to say this one more time three experienced drivers in a row failed to follow one of the most basic and well-known road rules and nearly drove straight through me.

That is probably the single most irritating thing that has happened to me today.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • Right now my friend is annoying the ever living crap out of me because I told him how my crush smiled at the idea of us being paired together. He's now ranting to me like a middle aged single man saying stuff like "You should be like me and study first and flirt later!"

Ibraihim the Betrayed

You are not prepared...
    Years
  • It's 3:40 AM so I'll do yesterday :P

My internet cuts out at random in my room, due to the room's location in my house and such. Usually it happens while I'm not really doing anything (idling on WoW, playing offline FIFA or in a Killzone 4 lobby) but today it decided to cut off only once; JUST as we picked the start Pokemon on TPP.

Doesn't seem like the sort of thing that would annoy somebody usually, but I was on Skype with a friend and he was a few second behind me on the stream for some reason, and I was so excited too actually be online and witnessing TPP pick a start. As soon as Elm was done talkingBANG! Internet off. Didn't come back until we'd left the Lab and I had to find out what start we'd picked via the means of a random battle.

*sigh*

AlexiaRose

♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫
    Years
  • People I'm not close to touching me (unless it's the Internet, lol). That will always set me off no matter what position the other person is in. You're my teacher? Don't touch me. You're a police officer? Don't touch me. I just don't like people touching me.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I haven't even left my house this weekend so my instances are limited. I was on twitter earlier and people using certain emojis were getting on my nerves. The heart-eyes emoji, the 'praise' hands (or whatever it's called, and a couple others just grit on my nerves so bad when people throw them around and I'm not even sure why. It's just annoying to see.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I was annoyed if my internet packet that I'm using is running out quicker in a blink of the eye, I don't want to use up all of my money to just buying the internet but can't buy anything else.

Years
  • Honestly got really pissed off at my family today. For some odd reason, Asian families do not understand the concept of speaking only after someone has finished. Earlier today, I was explaining to them my plans for the day, which included going to Canada Computers for a monitor, the bank, and playing badminton. Parents needed my tax receipt for last year's tuition so they started talking to me and then all hell broke loose when I started conversing with my sister. She, because of her not feeling well, was pissed right off the bat; only 10 minutes after getting up. So that annoyed me and we started screaming at each other, then my parents for some reason thought it'd be a good time to start talking to me. So there was 3 people talking to/screaming at me simultaneously. That pissed me off entirely because afterwards, my parents would question what I'd be doing first during the day. If they would freaking listen to me the first time, I wouldn't have had to repeat myself a bajillion times. Seriously, my family knows how to get on my nerves rather quickly and it's frustrating! Just shut it, wait for the person to stop talking before you start. Is that really such a hard concept to understand?

Back