• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you stole my heart :(

Sirfetch’d

Have you ever been a victim of a crime? If so, what kind and how did you go about dealing with it?

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • The only crime I've ever had directly committed against me, that I know of, is when someone broke into my mom's car and I'd left my iPod in there after a trip. They stole it out of there. Filed a police report but I never got it back.

I've also been the victim of identity theft when someone stole a bunch of records from my college, but they took care of it (constant updates from the court system and then gave all the victims ID theft protection) and that person is now in jail.

Years
  • A few years ago when I still lived at an orphanage I had forgotten to lock the door to my room. So someone had snuck in there while I was away and stolen ~80-100€ in cash. I'm glad that's the "only" things they stole since I also kept all my handheld game systems and games in there as well (but I guess that'd have been harder to get away with).
    I told the staff, but they didn't do anything about it, despite there only being like two others at the house at the time it must've happened, since it was on a weekend.

Was really nice to get to know I lived within the same four walls as a thief.
    And it certainly taught me to keep my door locked.

Years
  • When a storm hit our city and there's no electricity, so I went to a computer shop because they had electricity (generator and stuff), so I charged my phone. So I went back home, because I trusted the people there, they're my dad's friends. And when I went back, my phone was gone. I asked the owner and they said they didn't know who took it... :(

Yukari

Well there are two instances of assault that I can think of- but I'd rather not talk about that stuff. I've always been really careful so I haven't had anything stolen from me, and I've generally managed to stay out of much trouble.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Greatest crime against me?

I was born.

Just kidding lol. I was a baby in my mom's car and she was robbed at the car, but I dont think that counts haha.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Someone tried to rob me at knife point, but luckily I was with my dad and the person then took off. It's really nervous not knowing what a stranger will do. It makes me shake knowing I could have had a much worse ending that night and for what, over money. :/

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
    But the very next day, you gave it away

I've had to listen to Christmas songs BEFORE my birthday. And it's absolutely criminal that this isn't a crime. When I'm in charge of the world, Christmas shall be prohibited each year until the 19th of November.

some punk thought they were so high and mighty breaking into my house and stealing my ps1, final fantasy 7 and even my memory card the absoulte tosspots. i will find them and hunt them down and there will be no mercy. also there was this gr8 rpg i played called suikoden on that ps1 and i have never seen the game in the shops since and it breaks my precious heart to not have it :( :( :( feel 4 me pc feel 4 me

Adore

Party.
    Years
  • Just recently someone broke into my garage and stole my bike. A few days later I found it outside on another floor of my apartment building, so I just took it home. :)

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    When I was about first grade, my parents and I ate at a restaurant after school. Someone broke in our car by throwing a stony thing through the window and stole my mom's phone, my shoes and a bunch of other stuff as well. There have been numerous attempts of us getting robbed, and I don't really know why. My house back then was a triplex, and someone tried to rob all the three houses starting with the first one. When they reached the third one, they got scared of the dog and left our things at the third home. We've moved to a gated subdivision a few years ago, and we've never been robbed since. :)

Sirfetch’d

Just recently someone broke into my garage and stole my bike. A few days later I found it outside on another floor of my apartment building, so I just took it home. :)

Wow lucky! I think most people who steal motor vehicles or bikes just steal them to use once to get away on or use for a quick moment of fun and later dump them. Nice to hear you found it though :) Was it still in good condition?

Lucid

When I was 21-ish (I think?) my place got broken into, a lot of my stuff was stole, prob around $2,500 worth. A lap top, a camera, a tv, a microwave, jewlery... A lot of the jewlery had sentimental value too. It took me like 3 years to replace all of it, the computer was the last thing I replaced cuz I was hella broke at the time. My room mate had a lot of stuff stolen too, but his parents replaced everything right away. Never caught whoever broke in. I was pissed off for like, 2 weeks but got over it.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • When I was in middle school, my money kept being taken from my room. It was always a small amount, but I noticed it. I always kept my door closed, and after figuring out how to pick the lock, I left it locked too, and that's when my money stayed in its place.

Other than that, nope.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • I never got anything stolen. It's better stay like this!

Wow you must have to be the luckiest human in the world XD. One day my dad's jeep got stolen. We reviewed the cctv video and found out those thieves were using tow truck to pull the jeep away. And the jeep was no longer to be found again....

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I've been crime free so far, but I'll report back in a year once I live in the big ol' city without a place to put my bike :')

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I've personally only had to deal with petty crap like money coming up missing from my wallet, but when I was living in a bit of a worse neighborhood, the gasoline was siphoned from my dad's car and on another occasional someone had broken through the driver's side window on his other car. Luckily that was the worst of it.

Years
  • My bank account got hacked earlier in the year and about $1000 was taken from my personal account. They tried to take more but that was all that was in there at the time.

Back