• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your favorite sandwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    a knuckle sandwich *ba dum tss*

I like beef Manhattans if I'm not worried about having a heart attack. A good reuben gets me moist too.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Any kind that's filled with loads of vegetables to be honest (veggie delite from Subway). Sometimes a meatball marinara one if I feel like it. Most of the time meat filled sandwiches gross me out especially anything with bacon, yuck. Though I'm all for pastrami if it's shredded thin.

Sirfetch’d

I'd say is a tie between toasted flatbread subs and the good old classic PB&J. I'm a really big sandwich eater though so this is actually a tough question to answer lol.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I like a lot of them lol. I know a lot of Subway sandwiches are really good. I got something new at Subway once, and I loved it! I just wish I could remember what the damn thing was called though!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Hmm.. it changes from time to time, but a Piadina with prosciutto, cheese (lots of it.. cheddar, mozzarella, etc) sweet onion, roasted tomato, regular tomato, basil, and baby gem, baby spinach, and rocket/arugula leaves.
    your favorite sandwich?

Or almost anything from this list:
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamis...s-that-are-better-than-a-boyfriend#.gjMV6622Q
    your favorite sandwich?

your favorite sandwich?

And sometimes just a nice PB-J is great.. or a grilled-cheese-french-toast sandwich <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    oh hunni sit down

For breakfast nothing beats a sandwich made with an everything bagel. Cream cheese on both sides, then on the bottom a layer of hash brown, then an egg over easy, Virginia ham next, and then top with cheese. (munster is real nice here)

Any kind of lunch sandwich totally depends on the bread. The bread you use changes EVERYTHING about the sandwich you're eating. For fillings I love tuna, bologna and cheese, or peanut butter and fluff.

pkmin3033

Just a cheese sandwich is fine with me...no butter or margarine though; I can't stand the stuff. I have pretty simple tastes; more elaborate food really doesn't agree with me. I can't even eat any cheese stronger than mature because of what it does to my stomach. xD

Years
    So many. @__@
    I like PB & J because I'm a child on the inside. But also anything loaded with veggies and I only like turkey or chicken as far as meat goes on my sandwiches. I also really like jalapenos for some reason.

I just don't really care for grilled cheese, reubens, or many beefy sandwiches. But french dips are good.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Peanut butter.
    Ham and cheese.
    Grilled cheese.
    Club.
    Turkey with Swiss cheese, cucumbers, and lettuce inside of 9-grain wheat bread. (Subway only)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Grated cheese between two inch-thick slabs of wholemeal tin loaf. I don't do complexity in any measure when it comes to food.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    My sandwich choices are pretty limited to begin with, but I really love any kind of veggie sandwich, honestly. I usually make mine with lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, some good deli cheese, and some dijon mustard and a light spread of olive oil mayo. Good stuff.

Although I sometimes put fried eggs in my sandwiches, that's pretty good too; or boiled eggs cut into slices.

(my heart goes weak for a good chunky peanut butter and jelly sandwich though.)

Years
    Blueberry bagels with cream cheese if that counts as a sandwich
    Everything bagels with cream cheese and a slice of tomato

For subs:
    Tuna on wheat
    Italian
    Philly cheese steak
    Italian peppers and sausage

Sweet:
    Nutella, peanut butter and banana grilled
    Fluffer Nutter
    Peanut butter and jelly

Savory:
    Fried fish with lettuce and tartar sauce
    Chicken salad
    Fried chicken with mayo and lettuce
    Grilled Prosciutto and havarti cheese with mustard
    I would like to try a muffaleta someday (popular in New Orleans)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back