• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite genaration

Favourite generation.

• Total voters

Geoff_P1

Add me on msn etc if you want.
    Years
    Favoruite generation out of 1 - 4...

What's you favoruite. I didn't add 5 as Black and White aren't out yet!

So you don't get confused,

Generation 1 is games like red, blue & yellow etc.
    Generation 2 is games like gold and silver.
    Generation 3 is games like ruby & sapphire.
    Generation 4 is games like diamond and pearl.

For me it's gen 1!

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years

Best plot, favorite pokemon, loved the terrains, loved the music, and it's the only gen that has a final boss that is kind of challenging.

And I started playing in the 1st and 2nd gen. Playing both games at about the same time.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I grew up with Gen. 1 and 2. Generation 2 is by far my favorite, not just because of the region, but the starters as well.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
    I said Gen. 1 only because it is the most nostalgic for me. The other generations have been amazing though, so I love them all!!! Gen. 2 was fantastic as well! Gen. 1 started it all!

Years
    Generation 3 was my favourite of them all. I liked everything new introduced in it, especially contests and the Pokemon had marvelous designs as well. It's not that I don't like anything about the other generations. It is just that Hoenn left an impact on me which I can't forget. :D

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Generation III hands down. It introduced so many features that I fell in love with. Plus I think it had the most creative pokemon designs, cities, AND OH MI GEE WEATHER EFFECTS!

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I chose Gen. IV because of the plot and mythology. In terms of plot, I don't think even Gen. V will be better. I mean, Gen. IV was really.... rather dark compared to the other generations, and I loved that aspect of the games/anime. Gen. V is shaping up to be my second favorite generation of all time.

On a side note, I'm loving all the Gen. III love I have seen so far in this thread.

Years
    Gens 1 and 3. 1 because I love kanto and any pokemon from there, and gen 3 because it's the ones I most played, and the only ones I finished over 3 times.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Quite a simple question what is your favourite genaration? mine has to be the second for the amount of things indruduced time eggs shiny pokemon the option to play as a girl and much more but whats yours?

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Region wise, Sinnoh. It had the most things to do in it, most challenges and legionaries and the best story line. Pokemon wise, Unova. So many excellent new Pokemon, introduced just in time. The previous Pokemon were getting a little old.

Back