• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Gaming Backlog

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Here we go:

Uncharted 3, PS3
    Mass Effect 2 and 3, PS3 (playing the first one)
    Far Cry 4, PS4
    The Last of Us, PS4
    Earthbound, Wii U VC
    Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction, PS3
    Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time, PS3
    Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, 3DS (no I never played it on N64)

That last one may start riots.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    So far it's this.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5
    Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut
    Lightning Returns
    Final Fantasy X HD
    Final Fantasy 6 Advanced
    Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
    Dead Space 2 (Gotta beat it on Hardcore to get the last achievement on there.)

I'm sure that there are others but that's what comes to mind. Didn't think that there would be so many Final Fantasy games there, damn.

Years
    DS and 3DS
    - Pokemon ranger Guardian Signs (two copies, needing Shaymin and Deoxys from both)
    - Animal Crossing: Wild World and New leaf (miss playing them)
    - Zelda: Link Between Worlds
    - Platinum, HeartGold, Soul Silver, White, White 2, Pokemon Y ... all waiting to be played more

GBA
    - just the classic GBA Pokemons waiting for more play

Wii and Wii U
    - A Boy and his Blob
    - Zelda: Twilight Princess (I have arachnophobia)
    - Endless Ocean
    - Mario Kart 8 (need more Circuit and character unlocks, kart parts too, I expect)
    - Monster Hunter 3...
    - Super Mario 3D World (on World 4)
    - New Super Mario Bros
    - Zelda Wind Waker HD
    - more Smash Bros (Brawl, Wii U playtime)

X360
    - Skylanders Swap Force & Trap Team (working on adding to the characters before playing these)
    - Halo games story mode related (H3's terminals, coop, and chapter scores; everything else for the others, other than Halo Wars, which I will not own
    - more Borderlands activity (mostly applies to 2 and TPS, though I still play the first sometimes)
    - GTA 4 (need medal related story stuff with Ballad, Bear Fight, Adrenaline Rush
    - GTA 5 (only have maybe 375 gs in it, so lots to do)
    - LA Noire, Max Payne 3 (actually play
    - Assassins Creed games need playing
    - Transformers Dark of Moon, WFC, FOC...
    -Mass Effect two hardest difficulties, and actually play ME 2 & 3...
    - TES Oblivion & Skyrim, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Witcher 2, Two Worlds (and TW 2), Risen, Risen 2
    - the two Force Unleashed
    - WET
    - The Orange Box
    - some Tomb Raider stuff
    - Saints Row games, Far Cry games
    - Fable Anniversary
    - Doom, Doom 2, some arcade Duke Nukem, Walking Dead Season 2, Wolf Among Us
    - Dead Space, **2, **3
    - Fallout 3, **New Vegas
    - Bioshock, Bioshock 2
    - more time with Batman Arkham games

Oh, lordy... the hours ahead of me...

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I still have a lot of games, I haven't finished, yet. But most of them I'm not really inclined to play for a long time. In fact, the only games I could consider beating this year, would be:

- Super Meat Boy (I'm already 2/3 through)
    and maybe (and that's a hugh "maybe")
    - Paper Mario: Sticker Star

It's kinda saddening how many games I have that I don't even care beating. {XD}

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Started, but haven't finished:
    Spoiler:

Planning to start:
    Spoiler:

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    As it stands currently:
    • Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
    • South Park: The Stick of Trust
    • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
    • Super Smash Bros 3DS (I...haven't even unlocked all of the characters yet)
    • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords
    • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    I think that's about it. Most are pretty low-priority.

~Psychic

Years
    Oh jeebus, let's see if I can even remember my list:

- Xenogears. Good part of the way through it and I just stopped!
    - Tales of Symphonia. Picked this up a while back, never started it yet.
    - Chrono Cross. Same as above.
    - Secret of Mana. Okay, kind of cheating since I actually beat this game years ago, but I never finished the current playthrough I was doing.
    - Super Mario RPG
    - Skyward Sword yes I started this and never finished because I ended up watching someone else play past where I was and I suddenly got bored with it.

And then some more that I put down years ago like Disgaea, FFXIII, FFXII, probably any FF game since then really. Even FFIV (the DS version) which I loved playing. I am horrible with actually finishing games.

Shhwonk

always with the games, etc.
    Years
    Oh, backlogs. Why do they exist? It looks like we all have pretty bad gaming habits, lol.
    These are the games that I've somehow STARTED and haven't completed yet:

- EarthBound (SNES) - never played it. It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I'm in the desert area, so I'm probably nowhere near done, and I'm glad for that. I'm officially a major EB/Mother fan now, and I'll get right to playing Mother 3 when I'm done. ^__^ (and possibly EB Zero?)
    - Pokémon Alpha Sapphire (3DS) - just beat the Champion, so now I'm just tying up the end-game stuff! Loved it!
    - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3) - nearly finished, but the sudden "omg naow i'm a zombie game!!!!11" turned me off. But I'll get to it. The shooter sections were also pretty poor imo, but I do like the story and the platforming/puzzle segments.
    - Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS) - I don't think I will ever consider this game as 'complete' (as is the case with all MH games), because they're just so freaking huge. I will just be playing this one casually. Improves on on what was already one of the best games out there.
    - Child of Light (PS3) - apparently it's short, so I'm glad for that! Just started this one, and it is beautiful.
    - Sam & Max Hit the Road (PC) - I'm near the beginning. This game is a gem, and it's hilarious.
    - Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (DS) - probably close to the end, but took a break after that stupid fight with Marquis de Léon -__- Otherwise, this is sort of my introduction to the DQ series, and it is GLORIOUS. This game is fantastic, I highly recommend it.
    - Final Fantasy IV (PSP) - near the end, I just put it down for some reason. It's very good; sort of standard FF fare, but it does a lot of neat new things.
    - Final Fantasy VI (SNES) - never played it! Just started, and liking what I'm seeing. FFV is my fave in the series (that I've played), so I heard this is a must-play.
    - Chrono Cross (PSX) - at the part where I have to find the dragons? I'm about 30 hours in.
    - Chrono Trigger (DS) - I actually got pretty far in the SNES version (50%+?), but life got busy and I had to put it down for several months. So I'm planning to eventually start over with the DS port.
    - Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) - I'm in the home stretch now... literally like the last level, but it's SO HARD to get through!!! I did enjoy the game to an extent, but man, is it bogged down by a blizzard of bullcrap.
    - Dark Souls (PS3) - I'm not too far, but I think I'm reserving this game for when I have a much smaller backlog. This game just stresses me out hahaha, but it's awesome.
    - Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) - maybe a quarter through it. One of the better RPGs I've played.
    - Kirby's Epic Yarn (Wii) - so much fun! Especially with a friend. There's something inherently charming about it, and so satisfying to collect every item.
    - Metroid: Other M - just started, and liking it a lot!

I start new games all over the place. And there are probably a ton of others. It doesn't help that RPGs are my thing, so most of the games are enormously long. On top of what I've started, these are games I've been meaning to play:

- Bravely Default (3DS)
    - Citizens of the Earth (3DS)
    - Shovel Knight (3DS)
    - Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask (N64)... because I haven't played either >__>

I'm relieved to see that others pile on games into their backlog like I do. I thought I was crazy in doing that.

Years
    • StarFox (SNES)
    • Pokémon Stadium (N64): Most of Round 2 remains.
    • Pokémon Stadium 2 (N64): Most of Round 2 remains.
    • Super Mario 64 (N64)
    • The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (GBC)
    • Classic NES Series: The Legend of Zelda (GBA): I just started the Second Quest.
    • Golden Sun: The Lost Age (GBA): I got this in late 2003 and have barely played it.

Almost beaten:
    • F-Zero (SNES): I have just the Queen and King Leagues in the Master Class left to beat, I think.
    • Super Mario Kart (SNES): 150cc Special Cup is still silver.
    • Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Genesis): I have yet to beat the end boss or get all the Chaos Emeralds.
    • Mario Kart: Super Circuit (GBA): I have yet to unlock the night intro/title screen.

Years
    Literally, nearly my entire game collection has been on backlog ever since they were bought. There are those which I probably have no intention of playing until I absolutely run out of games to play, but in terms of ones that I want to begin/finish, these would be it:

• Final Fantasy X Lent that game to a friend and he's probably nowhere near finishing so no idea when I'll be getting that back. For the most part, I'm near the finish line, but with games like X, I'd prefer to finish as many sidequests as possible before completing it.
    • Chrono Cross Bought this from eBay and have barely gotten a start on it even though I was desperately wanting to play it, hence why I purchased it online. Will eventually get around to it, when I'm up to the challenge of attempting to get all 44 playable characters...
    • Tales of Xillia 2 Bosses further into the game become kind of daunting and the amount of time needed to level the characters is equally as painful.
    • Valiant Hearts: The Great War Only recently bought this game, but it's one that I've been meaning to play ever since it was announced.
    • Type-0 Trophies seem easy enough, but the learning curve with the different style of battle system compared to other Final Fantasy installments seems to be steep. I shall continue to hack away at it and my boyfriend would probably be on my rear end if I don't finish it.
    • Bravely Default Got stuck at a certain point and barely remember how to play, but one day! Hopefully before the sequel is localized and released.
    • Transistor Slightly more difficult than I originally thought it would be, but an enjoyable game that I will eventually get back to after satisfying my deprivation of RPGs.
    Still an abundance of digital games that I bought on both the PS3 and PS4 that I don't quite remember, they're just sitting there. Then there are those that I have finished, but need to re-earn my trophies because I accidentally deleted my PSN account from the PS3 before and those include: BioShock Infinite, Tales of Xillia, The Last of Us and Ni no Kuni.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Transistor Slightly more difficult than I originally thought it would be, but an enjoyable game that I will eventually get back to after satisfying my deprivation of RPGs.
    It was? How easy you thought it would be? o.O
    I mean, the game is as easy as can be :D I can't even imagine how easy you imagined it :D

Years
    It was? How easy you thought it would be? o.O
    I mean, the game is as easy as can be :D I can't even imagine how easy you imagined it :D

The game mechanics are just...different than what I'm used and now that I haven't played it since purchasing it, might take some time to get back into the rhythm of things. Same logic can be applied with Type-0, that nauseating camera angle and actually needing to dodge and what-not rather than mashing buttons might prove difficult for a button masher like myself, haha.

Hi!

or some say Kosm...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    Backlog as of right now:

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix
    Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
    Final Fantasy X-2
    Final Fantasy VIII
    God of War 2

Slowly on the way to being on track with things. God of War 2 is almost done and then I have to play Bloodborne ASAP. And when that's done I'll get some other shit finished.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates Io Infinity. I really wanted to finish the game, but the last level just caught me up. It was just so hard for me so I stopped for a while. Haven't played it since July last year.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I have Child of Light and Ori and the Blind Forest on my immediate backlog of games to play. Both I've heard are great games but I've been so preoccupied with beating Bravely Default that I've had little time to devote to playing those games.

TY

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (all DLC not done)
    The Crew
    Starbound
    Agarest Zero
    Agarest: Generations of War
    Bioshock
    Bioshock 2
    Bioshock: Infinite
    Castle Crashers
    Darksiders
    Darksiders II
    Far Cry
    Far Cry 2