• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your height

Yukari

6' 4", actually. I honestly wish I was 5' 4" or somewhere around there.

Years
  • I am 5'3''. It's an average height for a person of my gender and ethnicity, and I don't really care about height and how I'm shorter than most people here. xD

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • 5'4. I'm also 27, and I look like a fucking sixteen year old. >:c Kidding aside, I do like my height because I enjoy the fact that I look young. It adds to my level of maturity and child-like personality.

tumblr_mh3vpxWSTy1ruu0mwo1_500.gif

BlackMathgic

Torterra FTW!
    Years
  • I'm 5'5" and I wish I was just a little bit taller. I'm average, but most people I know are taller then me and being in a crowd is kinda hard because I'm at a lot of peoples shoulder heights. I don't really mind being this height, but being a little taller would be nice.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • I'm 5'4 and I like it because apparently it's 'cute', but I don't like it because I hate being towered over by so many people. :/

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    5'2". My height is not something I think about unless my fiance tells me that he thinks I'm so small and cute. He likes to pick me up all the time and I find it scary and flattering. :3 Although it is a pain to need a step ladder sometimes.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm 5'7 and a half~

I don't mind my height, I never had any complaints about it.

Years
  • I'm 6' tall. I tend to be taller than most everyone around, particularly my Fiance and her family. She just said up above she's 5'2", and her family is all around that height. When I first met her in person, I felt like a giant surrounded by a bunch of Dwarfs.

Years
  • For the longest time I considered myself 5'9" and three quarters but I measured myself recently and apparently I'm just 5'9" even. I guess I'm content with my height. Pretty average.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    5'9''

See I'd be okay with this if everyone in my family my age didn't end up a whole lot taller than me.

Murmansk

Weebus Maximus
    Years
  • 5'9 and a quarter inch or 175 cm.

The global average - king of the manlets.

It's pretty aight.

Back