• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your height

Sirfetch’d

what's yours and do you wish to be taller/shorter or are you juuuust right

Spoiler:

Do you enjoy being that tall? :o Just curious!

I am 6'2" myself and I am quite happy with it. I like to think that my height is ideal really.

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
    My self esteem kept going lower as I kept scrolling. But now I feel better lol

5'6

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Do you enjoy being that tall? :o Just curious!

I am 6'2" myself and I am quite happy with it. I like to think that my height is ideal really.

The only trouble I have is finding stuff to wear :/ Otherwise, apparently everyone loves it and is a turn-on for them if they are so inclined.
    Very handy as a guy, not so handy a height for a girl however! I'll have to wait and see how that unfolds in due course.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I suppose I never answered the question. I don't mind being 5ft 3in, as that's the average height of most girls, so I can look into their eyes when talking to them.

Of course, most of the girls I knew/know were/are taller than me, so...

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I'm barely past 5'2. I don't hate nor love my height, but getting confused as a 12 year old a lot doesn't help :c

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    5'7 :(

I wish I was taller. I'm the smallest of my friends. Also, my dad is 6'. My uncles and grandfather are all in the range of 5'11 and 6'2. My brother and I got the short end of the gene pool. :(

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I'm 5'10". I am tall and strong and cool and ready to protect my friends with my cool muscles.

Okay, I might have lied about the cool muscles but I can be tall and intimidating!

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
    5'6". still have plenty of time to grow, but i'm already well behind my peers. i think they're just an above average group though. doctor says i'm fine, but it doesn't feel great.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
    Somewhere around 5'10" to 5'11".

I would rather be much shorter. The lower echelon of the 5'x"s to 4'11" would suit me much better :(

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    I'm about 5'4" / 163 cm. Most of my friends are taller than me, and my dad makes fun of me for being short. I'd like to be taller, but then I wouldn't be able to have my little brother's clothes when he grows out of them.

Back