• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your height

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    what's yours and do you wish to be taller/shorter or are you juuuust right

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I'm like 6'4" and a half, maybe 6'5". I'm content with my height, though sometimes finding clothes is hell.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    Harley DAAAAAAAMN! Are you seriously a female? If you are that's an insane height, unheard of until now. You're almost a foot taller than me. I'm 5'10". I'm fine with my height. Could be a little taller like 6' but it is what it is.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    5'8"

now I wait for all the ginormous 13 year olds to post

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I'm surrounded by tall people :o

I'm 5'8", literally as average as it gets. I'm pretty content with it, but I have sometimes wished I were a bit taller only because being tall seems cool :P

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
    I like to say that I'm 5'11", but my doctor is a filthy liar and tells me that I'm 6ft :[

Honestly, I've grown to accept my height - shopping will always be annoying, and I'll always be taller than most of the girls I meet, but being tall has its benefits too.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    5ft 3in tall. Lots of girls have already posted with heights taller than mine despite being younger, lol.

pkmin3033

5'9", which I guess is fine. I had my growth spurt very early, though - I haven't grown at all since I was about 12. I used to feel so tall, now I feel tiny. xD

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i am a massive 5 feet and 2 inches. it's pretty alright i guess.

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
    Years
    1.78-1.80 metres. Quite average. I'm fine with it.
    (I vehemently refuse to use that lower crappy thing you call a unit system)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    1.78-1.80 metres. Quite average. I'm fine with it.
    (I vehemently refuse to use that lower crappy thing you call a unit system)

It's more exact though when it comes to the height of people. What the hell is the difference between .78 and .80?

Back