• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your home

Years
    I live in a flat in a city of about 14/15 million people.

It's pretty nice. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, has a balcony (although my view is not pretty). Very close to work. I would prefer to live closer to a metro station though.

I'll be here for another 7 and a half months then on to better and brighter things.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    My home that I actually own is a nice little ranch house on the edge of a highway. Two bed, one bath, finished basement (now with no flooding!!). It's pretty standard besides the exorbitant property taxes. That said, I don't live there. :p

Years
    I live in a two story house in the valley with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, 2 kitchens, and a laundry room.

Years
    A while back I mentioned we were moving to a nicer house... well that didn't happen. We live in a small 4x1 in the suburbs that we rent. The house isn't particularly big and it gets problematic when we need to bring guinea pigs or rabbits inside because there's not enough shelter outside and we have cats indoors and there's other things that make it less than ideal like a tiny kitchen and some iffy plumbing and electrics. Fucking enormous back yard though... that we're going to lose when the block gets subdivided.

We are currently desperately trying to amass the funds to improve our living situation. :')

Last edited:

Metriname

its metr
    Years
    my home is medium sized, maybe kinda small, it's in a medium sized city around here, it's got 3 rooms, an office and pretty much one of everyhting else a home needs (1 storey tall), it's alright for me and i don't plan on moving anytime soon.

(i looked in the dictionary and i think it's spelled storey)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i live in a three bedroom two bath modular home. we live in our own little field surrounded by trees so it's very nice and peaceful and perfect for me and my sister.

and our many animals lol.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I live in a three bedroom house. We live in a housing community with other neighbors. I live with my parents and our four animals. We moved here after I graduated high school in 2008. It's a ways a way from the highway, so it's usually pretty quiet. We also own our home. imo the rooms are too small. You can't do much with them, especially when you have a lot valuables. D:

Years
    our house is 3 bedrooms, with 1.5 bathrooms. one of the bedrooms is my office, and the other is a guest room. We have a pretty spacious living room, and a large sun room that's about the same size that connects to it. It's not the biggest house in the world, but it's perfect for the two of us + our two cats. It also has a pretty good sized yard and a ton of storage WHICH IS GREAT.

Years
    I live in a 2 bedroom single floor apartment in a 2 story 8 unit building in a 4 building apartment complex in the middle of a small town on the edge of a major American metro of 3.8 million people.

It's a bit on the small side for me and my various collections, but it's a good fit for where I am at financially for now.

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I live in a cozy two bedroom apartment with my boyfriend and our roommate. We've been here for two years and plan to stay at least another year. It's in a nice place surrounded by lots of trees~

Back