• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your last meal?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • A non-dairy protein shake.

Just looking at this thread is making me regret not bringing my real lunch. :(

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
  • McRib from McDonalds after I got off work. First time I've had it and it was free.

Years
  • Sugar cookies and milk last night before bed...I should probably scrounge for breakfast now. Its almost 8:00.

EDIT: Its a couple of days later, but since I was the last post I'll just edit this one. I am devouring a heavenly banana nut bread right now, eatting a bag of homemade pumpkin seeds and drinking rich, creamy half and half.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Update for delicious chocolate turtles. On my way home from the library yesterday I bought bags of candy and pistachios from a ma and pop corner store that has been there since like the 1950s.

Mmmm...this morning I am letting the caramel, peanuts and chocolate melt in my mouth. The perfect Saturday morning breakfast!

Fami

Gary was here, Ash is a loser
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 21, 2018
    Mine was a frozen pizza. Pretty good as far as frozen pizza goes.

Back