• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your latest accomplishment

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
finding a new mental health clinic and making an appointment. i've been meaning to do it for a while, but lack of motivation... fear of being mistreated... etc. it's over an hour away, but it has good reviews, so i'm hopeful.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
The exam week is technically over now so I feel accomplished that I've managed. It's only technically over though since I'll have another exam that isn't a part of the week. If I get through that exam well enough, that'll be another achievement.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
On my way to accomplishing editing all the casting auditions for the show I'm working on. Rough cuts are finished, just need to get through casting producers and executives. Hopefully by this time next week, all will be finished.

Last edited:

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
made plans with my friends to leave the house for the first time in... three days. B)

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
FINALLY getting farther in pokemon y again.

Finally :)

kalos is way too exciting a region when you're madly in love with one of its gym leaders though o_o;;; seriously, i was sweating too much after playing that game again....lol.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I've nearly finished this semester's studies, and I got graded 100% on two writing assignments! Most importantly, I hand-raised a wild orphan rat to life! Back then he was blind, deaf and hairless. Now he's a real darling. He's used to being handled, though still skittish. I let him free-roam in a pet-safe room and he loves it!

And I also anchieve a great length of hair, it finally reach my toes but sadly I have to cut it before entering college.

Wow, and I thought my hair was long! :o

TY

Passing my internship is an accomplishment I suppose. Other than that nothing noteworthy at all

Back