• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your least favorite anime character.

Who is your least favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • I hate Dawn.
    She's all about the cute. Totally girly-girl, contest-obsessed, ditzy, annoying, and boring.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dawn is why I didn't watch DP. Pikachu has annoyed me from the beginning though, so he can have my vote.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Why all the Dawn hate? :(

Well, for me... I guess it would most probably be Max. I didn't really like him in any way at all to be honest, I thought he was really rude - plus I hated it when Ash won against his father and Max stole the badge... I just never really liked his personality. Although I guess it was really because he was very young at the time. I think I would like him much more better if he got older. It would be mega awsome if we saw that battle between him and Ash some day.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Curse you Best Wishes! xD

I'd have voted for Ash/Pikachu in a heartbeat but they aren't so annoying in this new series. Actually Pikachu is now funny and cute to me and Ash is still a tad Ashy so I'll vote for him :K

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Out of all characters; I really disliked Dawn. She was annoying and was too girly girly to me. I guessed that annoyed me.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Dawn.
    She just doesn't fit into the Pokemon world.
    She isn't tough enough for all those travels and stuff.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I don't like Misty, she was my least favorite of the bunch, she was always so freakin mean to Ash and some times for no reason. Brock is my second least favorite, he became so boring after a while. Gary was like Misty, the thing that got me through the Kanto series was Ash and the comedy and the action oh and I liked Team Rocket too they were good.

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
    Years
  • mine would have to be may she won't stop bragging about wanting a new bike because ash destroyed her old one [ what is it with pikachu and bikes nearly every main girl character her bike destroyed lol] :mew:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Oh I like Dawn, she's a cute little girl :P. Ash annoys me so much though... He has no personality; all he cares about is Pokemon and kicking Team Rocket's butt. I don't like Tracey either, cause he's the lamest character ever xD.

HoopyFrood

Designated Robo-Hipster
    Years
  • I don't like any of dem' punks besides Gary, Brock, and Misty, they're all annoying. Especially Ash, who is the lamest main character of any series I've ever watched, personality wise.

Be like Gary, be confident, be badass and catch some badass pokemon. Why would you have a lame Torkoal. His only badass pokemon are Charizard and Squirtle when he's wearin' those pimpin' shades.

Dawns too girly, she's probably bulimic, Max is a punk who don't know nothin', May is tolerable, Tracey was a pointless character, Lyra was annoying, List goes on.

I wish Silver were a character, he'd woop everybody and they momma's ass.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Yeah I wish Silver made some kind of appearance ♥. I think I've said that a billion times already, but Giovanni, Silver and Ariana on the anime plox.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Wow, alot of Dawn haters huh?

If I had to name a few human characters that would fall into that category they would be Ritchie, Morrison, and Kenny. All three of were worthless, annoying characters.

Back