• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your living arrangements

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Do you live alone? Do you live with your parents? A roommate? What? I am curious to know what people's living situations are. :3

As for me, I live with my parents due to personal reasons. I think I'll end up living with them until they both pass away. I can't take care of myself very well as far as living skills go, so I think it would be hard for me to live on my own. D:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Okay mine is weird.

So I just graduated college, and my boyfriend is still there, so I go back every weekend to visit him. I also work from home sometimes, which is always around a weekend so I'll be there 3/7 of the week instead of 2/7. My permanent address is there, at college. But my job is 2 hours away and right now, I'm here most of the time. But I help pay for the apartment that he's in, and I pay for my own. In a year or so I'll have 3 work from home days so I'll be at college 5/7 and at my job's location for 2, and at that point I'm leaving my job's location for good, moving back to wherever my boyfriend is, and just driving/getting a hotel for two days a week cause it'll be cheaper than maintaining another apartment.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Well since I'm in America, im just living with a friend of mine. I rented out a decent place in Missouri near MIT, where I go for college. My parents aren't too happy about me staying with a guy though ^_^

Years
  • I live with flatmates. We are 3 girls and everyone has her own room.
    I moved out of my fathers house 2 years ago. Though I'm pretty happy to live on my own (more or less) I would never want to live with flatmates again.
    Hopefully I can move in with my boyfriend next year.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Right now I live with my parents, but I'm 90% alone so it feels like I'm living on my own.

I'll be living with my friend at an apartment nearby the school I'm going to attend in Houston next year. At least I won't be too alone.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Imagine a single floor house. Then, add another single floor house on top of that, making it, in theory, a two floor house. I live on the first floor, with my roommate, and my parents, little sister, older sister, her boyfriend and their son live on the top floor. They're renting the bottom floor out to me for $100 a week, and I'm content here right now, so I haven't made any plans to move just yet.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I live in a house with my dad and my brothers. My younger brother only is there though when not in college so only during Christmas, spring and summer break and when he chooses to visit. But this house is where I've lived for over 15 years of my life and I'll be there until i can afford to move out.

Sirfetch’d

I live with my parents and my brothers. It's not the ideal living situation, but right now I have to be ok with it. At least until I get a job that is good enough to pay for school and an apartment.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2014
    I just started a new year of uni and I'm living with 4 strangers (although they all seem super nice so far!). There are 3 black girls and 1 Bangladeshi guy and I'm white British so we have quite the multicultural house! All the different sorts of food people cook is really great :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I live with my mother, brother, aunt, and grandfather. We live in a small house but it's more spacious than our old apartment.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I live at home with my parents and brother. I have an older sister but she moved out awhile ago. Honestly I don't mind living at home and nowadays I'm usually at school, work, or out so I'm not home that often besides eating and sleeping.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I live alone in a one-bedroom apartment. Before that, I had a single room in a dormitory, and before that, I lived at home with my parents.

Years
  • I live with my parents, little brother, and grandfather. We're in a three-floor house so there's never an issue with personal space and whatnot though I am so anxious to move out. The moment I land a decent full-time job I'll definitely be out the door. xD;;;

Years
  • I recently moved to Pune so I'm now living alone. I still visit my house every week or so (It's a 3 hour train ride).

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • My living arrangements are kind of weird right now. I'm doing a temporary assignment at L Wood, MO for the next few months, my grandparents own a little lakeside cabin at Osage Beach, MO, which is like 25 minutes away from L Wood, so I'm just staying there while I'm on assignment. Once I'm off assignment and head back to the St. Louis area, I'll go back to renting out an extra house that my dad owns like how I was before.

It's kind of nice being able to take out the old pontoon and fish a bit after work.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I moved out of my parents' house exactly one month ago, and it's going pretty well so far.

I'm rooming with a coworker literally right across the street from where I work, so I save a ton on gas. My roommate is pretty cool, and respects my introvert tendencies, so no fights yet. We're both pretty lax about everything, so we tend not to keep track of who buys what and we just eat whatever we find in the pantry.

I still go over to my parents' house to do laundry and visit my parents. My apartment complex charges you $1.50 to use their laundry room, while my mom charges one hug, so you can guess why, haha.

Back