• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your most expensive belonging.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Obviously my car ($4000, used) is my most expensive. After that is my MacBook ($700, used) and then my 3DS XL ($220, new).

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Something that's just mine around here that's the most expensive?

Eeeeh.. probably my iPhone, it was a pricey phone when I got it, but now days it doesn't sell for much in comparison to newer phone models. Also it's screen is cracked, so it's not worth anything now. Other than that I literally nothing else that's too expensive. Even my computer was only $350. xD;

Shhmew

Years
    Hmmm, that would be my macbook pro!

I was pretty proud to buy it with my own money. It was about $950, which is pretty cheap for a macbook lol, that was after the student discount and such. I don't have my own car yet or anything, so yes, my macbook would be the most expensive possession of mine.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    For me, it would have to be my car. Dad paid off more than seventy-percent of it when purchasing, though, thankfully. Aside from that, it'd have to be a tie between my two laptops, which both cost around eight-hundred dollars. Third is my phone. :P

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Probably my iPad. I say that because it's too expensive to have it replaced if something happens to it. I have actually had my screen replaced by this guy at the mall because it was severely cracked. It cost over a 100 dollars to fix it too. The second most expensive thing is either my PS Vita or my 3DS. Though, I can easily replace my 3DS with another one if something happens to it. I've dropped that thing so many times that I'm surprised it still works. We have a tile floor so...

Oh, and my old Mac laptop. Laptops are very expensive, and this one I'm using is my mom's old one. It functions really well, but I can't download most apps because of the software not being updated. My parents couldn't afford to buy me a new one. Plus, there was nothing wrong with this one, so I got it and decided to use it in place of my crappy HP laptop after it got filled up. My HP laptop was used, and I think the person who had it loaded it with things that shouldn't be on it. It was weird because no matter how many times I tried to defrag it or delete unneeded programs, it wouldn't even touch the memory. D:

victini91

Star of the Victory
    Years
    Mine was my own assembled 4 month PC rig. It's so expensive that I've been criticised in PC forums (mostly Overclock.net and Tom's Hardware) for buying such frickin expensive stuff. Damage? It's about 7300 bucks (in M'sia it's about 23k!).

Second goes to my Gigabyte P25W notebook about 1.7k dollars.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    My most expensive , well that would be my new computer cost me 5K Yes im crazy but it was soo worth it lol

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    Probably my laptop which was like £400. I hate it so much, though. Hoping to buy a new one soon.

Years
    Mine's probably my watch or my iPhone 5s. The watch is about $500 and my phone is 32gb so it was about the same when I bought it, as it was before I was up for an upgrade discount through Sprint. :/

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    When I bought it, my macbook pro.. but that was many years ago for university (2007) and so now it's worth much MUCH less but, although slow, I love it and I still use it!! Alternately, I got my phone (S4 Mini) for only 120 pounds (I bought it outright because Vodaphone basically messed up and offered that to me.) But it's obviously worth more than that now and probably more than my laptop.

Other than those two things.. I dunno.. maybe my TV? But it was a hand-me-down. I only paid 50 pounds for it but it's probably worth 500? I dunno.

Or my tiffany and co. bracelet that I wear every day that I got for graduating? All these things are around the same price-range.

I don't really splurge.. :/ I am honestly just trying to save for a mortgage..

Sirfetch’d

Most of my things are gifts as I just blow my money on little things and can never really save up haha. I don't count my car as my parents are paying for it in their name. I guess my phone is my most expensive which was about $600 with all of the accessories that I got to go with it. My laptop was about the same price as well was my TV. Like a lot of the others I don't really splurge either haha

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    Aside from my car, because I'm not the one making payments on it, probably my PC. It's only $800 but I wanna keep it that way.

Years
    Hmm... I don't really splurge much either but I have somehow ended up with some pretty expensive stuff.

My car is pretty old but it's got to be worth a few thousand still. I don't know if it counts though since I got it as a gift (it was my aunts but she upgraded). I pay the registration fees and will be paying the insurance though which might make it count?

My laptop is probably the most expensive thing I have paid for myself, it was around $2500 I believe and I nearly cried when I forked over the cash to the woman at the checkout. I love my laptop though so it was worth it.

Years
    Probably my car. 2000 Taurus with about 147k miles on it. Probably would fetch $2000 for it at this point, but the exterior looks a lot worse than the car itself actually runs like. KBB puts the values for a fair or good condition similar Taurus at $2400 and $2800, respectively. It falls somewhere roughly in those ranges for its condition. It's in a lot better shape under the hood than it looks like from the outside, because I've been sinking money into the engine rather than worrying too much about the body since any serious body work would probably cost as much as the car itself is worth.

Also, my Associate of Applied Sciences degree is worth about $16,000 after interest is calculated.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    I am a simple guy haha, i mean i do have expensive stuff but not a lot. The most expensive thing i have is my computer, which is about 3,675-80 shekels, i think it's 1045 USD, or 760 euros. I bought it with my own money and i worked the whole summer for it, so i also have a connection with the big guy.

Back