• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your overall playtime to date?

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
Years
  • About 31 hours now, with 6 badges. I recently started a new game with a new team I wanted to try out :) Since Im busy with exams I dont have the time to play as much as I like though, but after this I can continue to play a bit longer when I like. :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    I got the game on Christmas, and started then. Got 38 and a half hours in, and I have 4 badges. I'm uh...taking my time. (I'm about to beat Petalburg gym though, I ran off halfway through battling the trainers in it to do other stuff like three days ago.)

Years
  • I have had my game since the 21/11/2014 and I'm currently at 168:49 minutes....

Playing in Japanese tends to slow me down :D''' At this point I've completed the dex, defeated the elite four and caught most of the legendary pokemon available on my game.

.... I have also encountered Zorua over 300 times.... I really need that shiny pokemon D:

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • I got Omega Ruby around November and its about 20 hours or so in the game but really it's about 2 months as I wasn't able to decide on a starter (finally decided on Treecko) and as I'm quite competitive, I'm still soft resetting Latios for good IV's.

anniellewellyn

A Technologic Faery
    Years
  • I've been playing since a little after Christmas, when I got Alpha Sapphire, and I've got 56 hours in game. I think, if I'm remembering right, I was a lot slower with X...maybe because I wasn't as into it? I mean, I enjoyed X, but I stay up way later than I should playing in Hoenn.

Years
  • 162 hours now! Almost double what I had last time I posted in this thread. Been spending a lot of time in the game breeding, training, and collecting flags for secret bases. Love Hoenn. ♥

Years
  • Over 230 hours now. Had 162 on January 7th.. geez do I love this game. Still a handful of things left, like SRing and collecting those final few hundred flags for platinum secret base rank. :)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I've been playing plenty of Alpha Sapphire over the recent days, my playtime is current at around the 52 hour mark. Considering I've only just reached the Elite Four, I'd say I've taken things fairly slow for my first run haha.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    31:26; i played it religiously through the break but i haven't touched it since school got back in. i'm also somewhat stuck, i've beat all of the gyms and i feel like there's something i need to do now but i'm just not sure what is it.

Years
  • 31:26; i played it religiously through the break but i haven't touched it since school got back in. i'm also somewhat stuck, i've beat all of the gyms and i feel like there's something i need to do now but i'm just not sure what is it.

Would it be getting the National Dex from Professor Birch, perhaps? It's pretty cool that that happens so early compared to other games.

Anyway, as for me, i've still only had around 58 hours on my main game, but my first go of Alpha Sapphire is nearing 23 hours and I just beat the game today (in the middle of the Delta Episode as i'm typing this). So a bit over 80 hours now, hm.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    I actually just hit 100 hours on my Alpha Sapphire today :3 i have been dex filling for the last month or two, so most of the time added to my gameclock has been from logging on and off of gts, and breeding the piplup to trade on gts.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2022
    I have 135 hours, mostly from breeding and Wonder trading. I don't know how else to spend my time :)

Years
  • 110 hours. Haven't been in much of a Pokemon playing mood recently and probably wont be until closer to summer, after the rush of new games is over...and the likely inevitable announcement of a new Pokemon game coming out later this year.

Back