• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your relationship status

TY

Im single, i had a gf but we broke up for some reasons im still clueless about...

Nakala Pri

Well, I'm currently in a relation-ship thingy where he knows I have a crush on him and he's crushing on me too but we're still best friends... hrmmmm... not really sure what that is. xD

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I'm married now so back off.

Single, obviously. I think the two main reasons that I'm not in a relationship are 1) I'm twelve, for God's sake and 2) I have never felt that much affection towards a guy before, and I probably won't until I'm eighteen or something. I'm not really looking for my knight in shining armor right now but my dream guy would probably be someone who can make me laugh, understand me, and just treat me like his best friend.

Years
    Single, but I'm shy as **** when it comes to approaching girls and have an unhealthy fear of failure (ie screwing up). Also my first/only girlfriend was with someone I knew very well for a long time who also asked me out, so I'm also spoiled to hell in that respect.

That being said, my hormones tell me relationship nao.

Sirfetch’d

Single, but I'm shy as **** when it comes to approaching girls and have an unhealthy fear of failure (ie screwing up). Also my first/only girlfriend was with someone I knew very well for a long time who also asked me out, so I'm also spoiled to hell in that respect.

That being said, my hormones tell me relationship nao.

This is going to be my problem when I do decide I am ready to try dating again. I am so nervous about approaching people and I just know I am going to say something stupid. This is one of the reasons I have avoided relationships recently.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    This is going to be my problem when I do decide I am ready to try dating again. I am so nervous about approaching people and I just know I am going to saw something stupid. This is one of the reasons I have avoided relationships recently.

To add to my recent post in the previous page, I've had a ton of guys approach to me and talk to me...because either I look "fine" to them or maybe I fit their typing. I mean, I haven't been the one that does all the talking, only guys do. haha. In the end, the majority of them have asked me out, but I've simply rejected their offers. Main reason is the same as Jelli's above. Sometimes I'm just not sure of I'm ready to jump back in the dating scene again, with the fear of falling in love and getting a broken heart.. I just become a wreck. xD

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I've been single for about eight months now, I believe. My current status is crushing. There's a couple of guys that I'm crushing on. One of them is one of my totally straight classmates that I've been crushing on since I met him last year. Considering that he's totally straight, I doubt I'd have much luck there. xD

The second guy is . . . well, I don't know if I can even call it a crush. How long does it take to start crushing on someone? Four seconds? Okay, well, the second guy is my totally gay neighbor. He's super cute, both in looks and from what I've observed of his personality. I only just met him in person the other day, and I've been told that he's into older guys, so . . . I probably don't have much luck there, either. *sigh*

What do I look for in guys? Um . . . well, I tend to gravitate towards guys that are older than I am. Not way older, but anywhere from a year to four years. At least, that covers most guys I've crushed on so far. And dated. (Although I've only dated once.) They don't have to be majorly attractive, but I'd prefer it if they were nice and had similar interests as I do. Because, if they don't, then what are we to do? Pfft

I think it would also be nice to date a guy that's artsy in some way. Whether he can sing, draw, dance, or just act like a total derp-face. That's not required, of course. Well, the derp-face part kind of is. d:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    This is going to be my problem when I do decide I am ready to try dating again. I am so nervous about approaching people and I just know I am going to say something stupid. This is one of the reasons I have avoided relationships recently.

My advice is, if they don't accept you made a silly mistake, just move on to the next one.
    Why waste your time twiddling your thumbs and hoping not to step on anyone's toes? Missed opportunities, I tell ya!

Sirfetch’d

My advice is, if they don't accept you made a silly mistake, just move on to the next one.
    Why waste your time twiddling your thumbs and hoping not to step on anyone's toes? Missed opportunities, I tell ya!

Hmm, true! I've just never looked at it like that, haha. All I ever think about is my nerves and "OMG WHAT AM I GONNA SAY?", but I guess it's better to say something rather than nothing.

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
    I am single myself. I broke up with my last boyfriend of 3 years in January and now he is currently dating my old friend Sabrina, yeah, it is a long story

Name

Moémon Master
    Years
    Currently married for a little over 10 years!
    We love each other, but that doesn't mean we don't fight ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2013
    Well, the other day, cats crowded my porch and one of them said, "Hi, we understand you are 40 and still not married." I mean, they're a bit early, but they definitely know where my love life is heading.

Sirfetch’d

Well, the other day, cats crowded my porch and one of them said, "Hi, we understand you are 40 and still not married." I mean, they're a bit early, but they definitely know where my love life is heading.

You never know! There is always someone for everyone to form a relationship with. It just takes longer for some to find that special person, but don't give up!

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2013
    Single.

It's a mix of not wanting a relationship after so many years, and then feeling lonely to the point where I feel no one would want to date me.

Yay low self-esteem.

Amen.

Well, I mean I broke up with "the one", but I think if we're really meant to be together we'll find our way, or something.

Ew.

Sirfetch’d

Well, I mean I broke up with "the one", but I think if we're really meant to be together we'll find our way, or something.

Ew.

Imo, if you guys couldn't make it work then he or she probably wasn't "the one". You may have been really in love with this person, but if you guys weren't connecting then that is an issue.

Years
    I suppose I'm technically single. But I'm ind of at that awkward stage where no one is sure if it's dating or not yet.
    Hopefully things are going as well as I think they are :)

Years
    I've been in a great relationship for a couple months shy of a year now. I know it hasn't been that long, but out of the few relationships I've been in this one held longest. Techniqually this is the second time I've been going out with the same girl. But we broke up cause I moved away, but upon my return we got back together, as if we never split. You know what they say; if you truly love something let it go, if it doesn't come back it was never ment to be, so I think that's a good sign. Put them together, and we've been going out for 15 months. I'd really like to picture her as the one, and I hope she will be.

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
    Years
    I'm still single.

Why? Several reasons.

Firstly, I'm not looking for anyone right now.
    Secondly, I'm a stupid, antisocial little [BLEEP] who rarely goes out.
    Thirdly, all the good ones are either out of my league or taken.
    Fourthly, I'm incredibly picky about who I /do/ choose.

And the person I would choose? They'd have to be like me - kind, willing to help, interested in the things I am, fun to be with, trustworthy and loyal. Good looks do help too, but if the person has all the other qualities, that last one isn't necessary.

Back