• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your relationship status

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Still single, still looking, but not looking actively. Just waiting for when he finally comes into my life when the timing's perfect. He should have found himself as a person and is ready to share his life with another person as a whole, and hopefully I too have found myself as a person and am ready to share my life as well. I imagine my future boyfriend to be similar in vision and interests, yet somewhat opposite from me, as they say, opposites attract. This oppositeness could support my own opposite personality and help me through tough times, with the similar vision and interests keeping us fixed on the path ahead.

I have considered my childhood friend before, but he's currently studying overseas at the moment and I doubt that I am able to manage a long-distance relationship, especially since I want to see my future boyfriend at least once a week and to have physical contact with him, not just see him separated by two screens at different parts of the world. The lack of intimacy would certainly put a toll on our relationship if we were to have one. We decided to remain as best childhood friends, and I guess that's the best choice. That way I won't lose him by possible breaking up.

...But if I'm meant to be single, well, so be it. It's not my choice to make after all...

Ayselipera

I'm in a relationship. I'm actually kinda surprised it turned out this way since it was like the last thing on my mind when we met. It was a really slow progression of feelings, but I'm really glad it turned out this way! I just wanted someone who was really kind, but I wasn't expecting meeting someone who goes above and beyond for me and then is also so kind and sweet on top of that. I just really appreciate it and it makes me so unbelievably happy :))))

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    Single, and awaiting patiently. I have tried looking before, but I've just given up because I feel I'm screwed anyway. I've had two LDRs that kinda went down the toilet (one lasted for exactly a month, the other a few days.) The former ended on good terms, but the latter wasn't even close. As a result I'm kinda skeptic to get into another LDR.

At this point I don't care anymore. If I meet someone I meet someone. Simple as that.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Single- and I intend to stay that way for at least a while.
    I do have reason for it, but I'd rather not explain.

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
    Years
    Once in a relationship, but now single! We just broke up last May.:P
    Now I'm here. Enjoying my single life once again! :D
    And I've got no plans on being in a relationship once again, haha.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    I've been in a relationship for 3 years and going to 4 this December. We've had a bit of a rough patch this month, but we're working it out. We're really comfortable together and we really think that we're meant for each other.

I love her a lot :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm single and I refuse to mingle tbh. My mom's been pushing me to find someone special but to be honest, I really don't want to. I really love the single life right now. It's so much better than caring for someone and giving someone needy attention.

I've only been in one serious relationship (my only one), and it lasted a year and 9 months.

What I really want for someone is to be my best friend. That's my most important quality. My previous one was a [former] best friend of mine, and that's what kept the relationship going for almost two years, because you can always count on the same common interests and thoughts. I prefer to be friends with someone until we try to date, that way I can know if it's worth taking that step forward or not.

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
    I'm single. Yet, I don't need anyone but myself.
    Still, if there's a person that can understand my past and
    how I feel. Surely my locked heart can be unlocked by that
    certain person, however, I'm very difficult to understand.
    Since I, sometimes feel better to be alone. But I believe if
    you're with someone, you're stronger than ever.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Are you currently in a relationship or are you still waiting to find the right person?
    I am currently in a relationship.

For those who are in one, how long have you currently been with the person you are seeing? Do you possibly see this person as being "the one"? How did you guys meet?
    I guess. He's very unlike me, doesn't have the same interests, doesn't think like I do about most things and we often disagree quite a bit. He is my perfect counterweight in life, I suppose. He is stunningly handsome, cute and the best person I have ever hugged and slept with. We met when we were kind of working together in a college group thingy.

What do you look for in a person?
    I used to tell myself there are certain qualities I'm looking for and that I wouldn't want to live with someone who lacks them. Such as they must be able to sing, preferably know how to play the guitar, love video games and know at least 151 pokémon, know how to dress and smell well, have beautiful eyes, enjoy beer and be funny and be able to be shallow or deep in the same ways that I am.

... But you can't just make a sheet and go and search for people who fit, because there's more to it than that. Really. A feeling and a bit of rough chemistry can make you love your complete opposite. Obviously, or else I might have forced Gavin to marry me long ago.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I'm single and I've always been.

Well, the main things I look for in a partner are intelligence and kindheartedness. Well, I usually don't have crushes, but the ones I've had have friendzoned me.

Years
    Are you currently in a relationship or are you still waiting to find the right person?
    I'm currently single but mother of God have things become more complicated than that recently. skipping most of the details having gone for ages being single since my last relationship (which was a bad idea and I won't claim otherwise lol) I've found myself in a position where I'm attracted to two different girls both of whom reciprocate and I can't choose -_-

For those who aren't in a relationship, what do you look for in a person? Why do you think you currently aren't seeing anyone?
    I guess I don't look for anything specific, so long as we have some things in common, we get along well/care about each other and (less important but still a factor) find one another attractive I'm not that fussy. Why am I currently not seeing anyone? See above predicament.

Although, this is a nice change of pace from my usual habit of getting friendzoned.

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • TN
    • Seen Feb 9, 2018
    I'm in a fairly new relationship. We've been officially "together" for four months (yesterday, actually!), and talking regularly for seven. I don't really like to speak too soon on the "one" thing, but I'm enjoying getting to know her and spending time with her. As for what I look for in a partner, I just like to have best-friend type relationships, but...with something a bit more. I don't really know how to explain.. Also I like to have similar interests and the ability to just laugh and be comfortable.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I am singe and ready to mingle.
    Spoiler:

I am not looking for a relationship since I do not feel like it (lazy) since I really do not see the point at my age (I am not young but I am not like a 21 year old who is actually going to get married anytime soon) in getting into something when it could go all downhill and most of my Girl-Friends not girlfriends I would rather be friends with than a couple since it makes things really awkward when the both of you decide to go your separate ways and you are sitting next to them at lunch O_o

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
    I'm single at the moment, my first relationship ended last November... It lasted only 2 months, she ended it. We virtually had nothing in common.
    I also shouldn't have entered it because it's against my morals for a lot of reasons (thankfully I wasn't stupid enough to commit really bad deeds in my religion)... but, I learned my lesson! It also made me see myself in a different perspective. I never noticed how insecure and miserable I was. Those weak traits are behind me now! ;D

I won't be looking anytime soon. I want to get a stable career, property and have a good amount of money before I search for the 'one' ... Hopefully in 3 - 4 years time. But I honestly cannot see myself finding someone at all. I don't even have any friends, I find it difficult to get along with anyone. I have to stay optimistic though! ;P

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I'm single and have been all of my life. I really haven't found someone who I want to start that type of relationship yet I guess. I don't think I'm ready to get serious with anyone. I'm only 21 and while I could be dating at this point, I really don't wanting to. My sometime down the road I'll find that person but I'm just gonna wait for it to happen.

Years
    I'm single and have been all of my life. I really haven't found someone who I want to start that type of relationship yet I guess. I don't think I'm ready to get serious with anyone. I'm only 21 and while I could be dating at this point, I really don't wanting to. My sometime down the road I'll find that person but I'm just gonna wait for it to happen.

That's so depressing xD you're 21, that's getting old! I wanna be married by my late 20's, so I need to date ASAP! Lol! You don't necessarily need to seek out dates, but you can just be a little more open to the possibility.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    I'm single. I never had an opportunity to be in a relationship with a guy. Never guys would fancy me like that. Only thought of me as a friend. I guess maybe cause I'm a bit geeky too. I know some guys like that in a girl but never met a guy who did for me at least. I;m only myself and 100% real and honest. I know hard to believe maybe to some of you.. but I really am. Well I'm not sure if I'm looking. If it happen it happens. But need time to get to know a person before I go into it.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    LDR's don't count in my book as the entire thing was basically a lie, so I'm 17 years single and any attempt at mingling falls flat on its face. xD
    I'll never get a girlfriend tbh. I'm too much of an ******* to get with a girl normally, so how would a girlfriend work?

Back