• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Pregnant

Years
    Yes, you're pregnant. Yes, this is straight out of the Virgin Mary's story. And no, this thread was not posted by me again :>.

What would you do in your situation? You just woke up, and you're 8 months pregnant.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I would be all like "****, man." And I would assume it's pregnancy by some alien life form because I've been watching far too much Torchwood these days. And then I would go do logical things like find out what with, how, etc.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    ...I'd...wonder where in the world it would come out of me. D; I already know who the daddy would be though. ...Or...mommy...wait...hold on...I...brb mindblown

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I would go on Jerry Spring yo.

But in all seriousness, I would probably have a mental breakdown.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Well being a guy it would be odd to wake up 8 months pregnant, but I would immediately begin adoption plans (Children: DO NOT WANT) and freaking out about the painful C-section I'd have to have.

zZJoennZz

What da!?
    Years
    Waah! I'm pregnant and I'm boy! *sleeps*

When I encounter that, that's freaking crazy! Because, how the baby made? and where would that thing coming out?

Soraine

(*゚.゚)
    Years
    I would be very, very confused. I have been with my boyfriend since October 13th so almost nine months and if this were the case of me being eight months pregnant, that would be something I couldn't explain as at that point (just one month into our relationship) we weren't upto that yet.

I'd think I was the new virgin mary .__. or that the eight month calculation was overcalculated.

Althea

[For Sale]
    Years
    I'd probably just say something along the lines of "Oh. When did that get there?" and then get dressed, etc...then I'd start panicking later when I realised that this had literally happened overnight. My brain doesn't work too well before 8am, and I get up at 6:30am most days. So I'd probably have about an hour and a half of blissful oblivion before I noticed something was SERIOUSLY wrong.

I'd quietly slip out the house and up to the hospital to see what I could get done about it. I really wouldn't want to explain it to my mother...

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    But where would it come out from?

...belly button?

If it was a single child, I'd name it Jesus. If it were twins, I'd name them Gin and Tonic. Then, of course, give them up for adoption.

EDIT - let's not forget selling my story as a male virgin mary! That'll pay for their college funds! If I were to keep them, that is.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    *cough*

If I woke one day and I was 8 months pregnant...I'd be crushed. I'm almost done with school and now I'll have to put that on hold just to take care of the baby. >_>

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    How was the baby made, 'cause I'm still a virgin. And where would it go out? That part creeps me out the most.

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
    Go to the emergency room.

Then givebirth and give it up for adoption since it'd be too late to abort.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    First, let me disregard the fact I'm male.

In all honesty, I dunno.
    Way too young to take care of a child.

And since I want kids later on, I don't want to put this kid up for adoption because I don't want them possibly coming back and asking "why did you leave only me?" but then again, what life will spout for here from both me and the child if I keep it?

Hm.... I mean, there is a month.

I'd probably keep it. It's my child. Hopefully my parents could pitch in to help.

Hm.
    Also, if I'm the new virgin mary, does this mean my baby is the next Christ?
    And if so, that probably gives a little more explanation to how a male has gotten pregnant.

Years
    Well, at least it would only be a month or so away. :/ I'd just freak out and try to hide from the crazy people who would see it as a sign of the apocalypse or something. You know someone would do something like that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I would ask for the baby to be removed by surgery. I'd probably be in the news pretty much everywhere though. Suicide would honestly be the way I would go really.

...Oh, wait it wouldn't happen seeing as I'm a guy, not a seahorse.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    I'd probably go through a mental breakdown. After calming down, I would try abort it no matter what. I wouldn't be able to deal with these things at all.

Back