• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-GI-oH

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • *nodnod* I can't imagine Yuugiou ending in a different fashion. I mean, this is a really good ending if you think about it. It leaves it more or less open for fanfiction (hey, we can pretend it never happened or find a way to ressurect Atemu ;p) and it also wraps everything up nicely. @_@

Anyone know what happened to Bakura? ._. He sort of.. disappeared all of a sudden. And I can't remember where he went.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Once Yami battles Marik does Marik turn into yami Marik or not? ... Does Marik take control of Yami's friends?.... Does Kaiba lose to Yami? So many questions..

Cherrim

Years
  • Oh my... that is a lot of questions @_@ Er... *switches to dub names since that's what you're using* ._.

Malik turns into Yami Malik after Rishid/Odion (I think that's his name in the dub o_O) is defeated by Jounouchi. Rishid was kind of like the "seal" keeping Yami Malik in, so with him unconscious, Yami Malik took over. That was just before his duel with Mai. Omote/Normal Malik didn't take over until the end of the duel with Yami Yuugi and Yami Malik.

The only "good guys" who Malik took over were Anzu, Jounouchi and Ryou. @_@ And... lastly, yes, Kaiba lost to Yami. o.o;

YukazuIshtar

Marik Ishtars Cousin
    Years
  • Bakura scares me.......... I NEED A HUG!!!!!! MARIK? MARIK? WHERE'd U GO!? runs around in circles franticly*

YukazuIshtar

Marik Ishtars Cousin
    Years
  • *cries* NO BODY LIKES MMEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *cries stops crying, but was fake crying* IM SOOO ALONE YANO!

YukazuIshtar

Marik Ishtars Cousin
    Years
  • Hey where'd every body go?! Oh i see! U DON"T WANNA TALK TO ME CAUSE U THINK I MIGHT TURN OUT LIKE MARIK DID!!! Oh yeah.....oh yeah............don't lie! I CAN READ YOUR MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0_o

YukazuIshtar

Marik Ishtars Cousin
    Years
  • you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shall Fell The Wrath Of Yukazu Ishtar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Curse You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mwhauahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    YukazuIshtar, please don't post more than once until someone else makes a reply. That's okay in chat rooms, but we kind of take turns on a board, okay? ^_^;
    Did Yugi really end? I read the posts but I know none of the Japanese names so it's not like" *gasp! Not *insert name*!" ._.;

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Wow, that'z a new record for the perzon who haz double pozted the mozt o_O;

Anywayz, I am pretty excited to zee Yugioh, and it ztartz really zoon! |83

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • o_O They ceased production on the (anime? manga?) in Japan? (I'm inferring from this page only...) That'd be terrible...I'm a fan of the anime but I've only ever read one edition of the manga (via shonen jump...) I really hope they keep producing the anime...I actually have to watch it in secret because my parents hate Yu-Gi-Oh V_V So what happened at the end of the last new episode? I picked up at school that (Yugi? Noah?) Was able to get BEUD on the field, attack, then play de-fusion (I think that's the card's name o_o;;) and attack with all their BEWDs...I have no idea what's going on @_@

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Whoa... Don't spam Yukazaishtar, you just made the Yu-Gi-Oh thread look bad -_-ANyways.. If anybody live in Australia what happened pn Yu-Gi-OH today on Cheez TV? I missed it.. *sighs*

Cherrim

Years
  • The manga ended in Japan on March 3rd. The anime is based off of the manga, but I think Takahashi sold the rights to Yuugiou, so the anime may drop in a few more filler arcs before it ends completely. Or it may expand on the ending or something. =\

Back