• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Zelda: Sacred Paradox (DOWNLOAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
  • Thanks, Magic. I actually just updated Dimitri's backsprite again, as I originally did it while half asleep this morining and my eye as you'd call it didn't let me see that it was waaaay too dark lol... so this is the new version:

Zelda: Sacred Paradox (DOWNLOAD)

Last edited:

Danno

Years
  • Thanks guys! Here's the Zora backsprite... also, not sure if I'll alter it yet, I seem to have this trend where I post my sprites on here and then notice all the things I can change when I come back to it later. Soooo maybe temp Zora backsprite? lol

Danno

Years
  • might be a good idea to use another shade of blue as oppose to the outline for the shoulder blades.

Yeah, I was trying to do that before but sticking with my 4 shades of blue made that difficult... I guess I could break my rule for this one and give him another shade of blue haha.

EDIT:

Good enough.

Full set now:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Wow the sprites are too perfect. Glad to see your sprites! But I wanna see some more gameplay screenshots regarding scripting!

Danno

Years
  • Wow the sprites are too perfect. Glad to see your sprites! But I wanna see some more gameplay screenshots regarding scripting!

That won't be for a long, long time sorry lol. Scripting is the least of my worries at this point. This game isn't like the other hacks around here, it's literally all fakemon, cries and menus and all that need changing too. Since I can't script, I'm delaying it until I have a lot more to work with, however simple scripts like walking and such won't be too hard to do, though screenshots at this point for that are pointless.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2023
    I might update all of the links at the DeviantART gallery to include that in the near future, along with their Pokedex entry information :)

Can't wait for it ! My previsions for the starters are Grass/Dark, Fire/Rock and Water/Fight :)

Danno

Years
  • Can't wait for it ! My previsions for the starters are Grass/Dark, Fire/Rock and Water/Fight :)

Heads up: there aren't any starters in this game, aside from a fairy. You work for those others later in the game, one at a time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2015
    I see Odolwa in the sprite set. Are the other Majora's Mask bosses going to make an appearance as well?

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • Love the sprites!

Though I personally think Zora, and the red Dodongo's backsprites could be made bigger.
    Just to match the Gen III / IV proportions (and the majority of your other backsprites)

Danno

Years
  • Love the sprites!

Though I personally think Zora, and the red Dodongo's backsprites could be made bigger.
    Just to match the Gen III / IV proportions (and the majority of your other backsprites)

You're right, I should make the Zora bigger, shouldn't I? Hmm... somehow I didn't even notice how small I was spriting it in comparison. I'm happy with Dimitri's though as it covers him head to tail.

Danno

Years
  • Had a pretty crazy breakthrough tonight while talking to Kboy6 over on the IRC. GogoJJTech had told me before that I'd need to make a .s file to use if I wanted to import custom sounds, and I really couldn't get the hang of it... I wish I knew then how close I was to getting this. Check it out:

Years
  • Had a pretty crazy breakthrough tonight while talking to Kboy6 over on the IRC. GogoJJTech had told me before that I'd need to make a .s file to use if I wanted to import custom sounds, and I really couldn't get the hang of it... I wish I knew then how close I was to getting this. Check it out:

Oh man you've done a great job at importing that music. It sounds really good.

Danno

Years
  • Thanks, I made a tutorial on how to do this too, here it is:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=346172

So I'm putting aside most of the maps I've already made for this game to make a more condensed, true to the source version of Hyrule... and I'm planning on making just a demo area at first to give people something to mess around with while I spend untold amounts of time working on this game. Here are a few screens from the tech demo area:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back