• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Zelda: Sacred Paradox (DOWNLOAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    There could be an area in the game where the wind is blowing from one of the 4 directions. When it's blowing to the left, the player is forced to walk to the left, for example. The player could acquire the Wind Waker item to change the direction of the wind to force the player in different directions. Whooaaoaaaa

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • That's a little too complicated. :D But thanks for the concept.

EDIT:
    Zelda: Sacred Paradox (DOWNLOAD)

Working on the Hyrule Castle interior. And no, Ingo is not the King of Hyrule hahaha he's a placeholder

EDIT AGAIN:

Puzzles will soon be a little more intricate thanks to Bela.

(Strength move not needed for this, Link has this ability inherently)

And I just ran into another shiny while testing :O :O :O Again I had no pokeballs so I used cheats to catch it this time.

Last edited:

Danno

Years
  • Zelda: Sacred Paradox (DOWNLOAD)

Finished the set for the ChuJelly.

Aaand the Octo.

also finished the Keese backsprite. This one was a pain.

Here's a video showing these and the other backsprites, the strength brick pushing, and some other new stuff, including some tile errors.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2015
    Loving all your updates so far. Don't really have much to add, 'cept I love the ChuChu's cry. LOL. Keep it up! ^^

Danno

Years
  • Loving all your updates so far. Don't really have much to add, 'cept I love the ChuChu's cry. LOL. Keep it up! ^^
    Haha thank you :)

Random question do the monsters evolve in this hack?

Of course, not all of them evolve into something but yes. For example if you look at the first post and click the Completed Sprites section, you'll see a few evos there. In this video, the ChuChu evolved into the ChuJelly.

ALSO as a side note, there's a Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles game called Echoes of Time, and there's a widely popular Zelda fangame in development called Echoes of Aurelia. I want to change the name of this project, and brainstorming is welcome.

EDIT: Just finished the 2nd form of Octo, the OOT Octorok (They're both called Octoroks in Zelda but not in this game.) Here's a list of all the sprites completed for this game, only have Dimitri left before all the ones I started are finished (aside from the fairy which I plan to completely redo anyways):

And I just finished this... middle evo, just "Zora" for the Zora chain.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Zelda:Calling Of time????
    Probably a pretty stupid name tho ;-;

Or Voices of time...

Or Zeldamon..lol jk

No need to credit.

Last edited:

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years
  • ALSO as a side note, there's a Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles game called Echoes of Time, and there's a widely popular Zelda fangame in development called Echoes of Aurelia. I want to change the name of this project, and brainstorming is welcome.
    Legend of Zelda: Master of Time
    Legend of Zelda: Master of Ages
    Legend of Zelda: Chrono Master
    Legend of Zelda: Historia
    Legend of Zelda: Time Rangers
    Legend of Zelda: Transvision
    Legend of Zelda: Tales of the Lost Age
    Legend of Zelda: Lost Time
    Legend of Zelda: Historia Chronicles
    Legend of Zelda: Chronicles of the Lost Age
    Legend of Zelda: Chronicles of Time

I completely missed that paragraph my first time reading.. Guess I wasn't paying attention lol.

I doubt any of these suggestions are worthwhile, but I figure you will at least be able to get a couple of ideas from them. No need to credit either. I'm just happy to help~

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Legend of Zelda: Master of Time
    Legend of Zelda: Master of Ages
    Legend of Zelda: Chrono Master
    Legend of Zelda: Historia
    Legend of Zelda: Time Rangers
    Legend of Zelda: Transvision
    Legend of Zelda: Tales of the Lost Age
    Legend of Zelda: Lost Time
    Legend of Zelda: Historia Chronicles
    Legend of Zelda: Chronicles of the Lost Age
    Legend of Zelda: Chronicles of Time

I completely missed that paragraph my first time reading.. Guess I wasn't paying attention lol.

I doubt any of these suggestions are worthwhile, but I figure you will at least be able to get a couple of ideas from them. No need to credit either. I'm just happy to help~
    Well the original idea behind the name Echoes of Time was that it coincided with the game's story. Because the game is essentially this mishmashed convergence of the various Zelda iterations, "Echoes" was used to represent the fragments of different worlds, and consequently, different time periods throughout Hyrule's historia. Keeping in line with Zelda's naming themes.

Hm...though now that I think about it, maybe it does need a more traditional name. The best names for this game would easily be "A Link to the Past" or "A Link Between Worlds", since they fit the bill perfectly, but maybe we need to take a different stance on this. For instance, sure, the game is about the convergence, but what if we get more specific with the name in terms of something completely unique to this one. In the past, we've seen "Ocarina of Time", "Oracle of Ages", "Majora's Mask", and heck, even the CD-i game did this with "Wand of Gamelon".

So instead on the theme, ala "Link to the Past", "Twilight Princess", and "A Link Between Worlds", why not focus on the "what" as the other titles did? Specifically, I propose these names:

Gems of the Golden Goddesses (for the sake of consonance)
    Gems of the Old Gods (Since they're also known as that)
    Gems of Courage (referencing Link's ability to use them and the Triforce of Courage)
    Gifts of the Old Gods
    Gifts from the Old Gods
    The Gems of Twilight (both following the story and referencing the original name of the game)
    Corrupted Earth

With variable "the"s and "Old"s wherever. Corrupted Earth doesn't actually follow the naming scheme, it references how the gems have become capable of containing creatures thanks to the convergence. Oh, and of course there's the last two that probably go without saying:

Gems of Ages
    Gems of Time

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2014
    First post, gotta make myself useful.

I don't know if you released any story information, but if we're picking a name, let's start from there.

..I've got nothing.

Danno

Years
  • First post, gotta make myself useful.

I don't know if you released any story information, but if we're picking a name, let's start from there.

..I've got nothing.

A liiiittle ahead of you on that because we're on page 15, although not by much lol.

@Machomuu I'm not fond of having gems in the title. Sounds a bit like family jewels to me lol.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Oh names. Okay, I have a few:
    ● Echoes of The Hero
    ● Link's Reawakening
    ● Remnants of A Lost Past
    ● The Era of Hylia
    ● An Era Reawakened
    ● Echoes of The Light
    ● Legend of Zelda: The Crystal Echoes(you are using Crystals to capture monsters, this msy be your "item", you were looking for)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Hm...then how about...

Fragments of Time or Fragments of Ages would be relevant in reference to the story, but...and this might just be me...but I don't know if it'd be a good idea to use "of Time/Ages" in the name. Only because that's 70+% of two other Zelda titles. And I know I was the one that recommended Echoes of Time, but I'm not sure if it'd be best.

Convergence is a short and simple title. Fits in with the theme, but, again, is short and simple, so take that as you will.

Shattered Historia or Shattered History, apart from being relevant, it does have a sort of chaotic feel to it that gives the reader some sense of urgency. Uh...at least, that's what I think.

Lost Worlds just has a ring to it. Relevant and quaint.

Shattered Link or Shattered Hyrule, simply because it fits, though not too ringy.

Tales of a Lost Age. That one just sounds catchy, though it would be more relevant if it were plural.

EDIT: Gonna quote DJ since he got stuck on the buttend of the page:
    Oh names. Okay, I have a few:
    ● Echoes of The Hero
    ● Link's Reawakening
    ● Remnants of A Lost Past
    ● The Era of Hylia
    ● An Era Reawakened
    ● Echoes of The Light
    ● Legend of Zelda: The Crystal Echoes(you are using Crystals to capture monsters, this msy be your "item", you were looking for)

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    Hm...then how about...

Fragments of Time or Fragments of Ages would be relevant in reference to the story, but...and this might just be me...but I don't know if it'd be a good idea to use "of Time/Ages" in the name. Only because that's 70+% of two other Zelda titles. And I know I was the one that recommended Echoes of Time, but I'm not sure if it'd be best.

Convergence is a short and simple title. Fits in with the theme, but, again, is short and simple, so take that as you will.

Shattered Historia or Shattered History, apart from being relevant, it does have a sort of chaotic feel to it that gives the reader some sense of urgency. Uh...at least, that's what I think.

Shattered Link or Shattered Hyrule, simply because it fits, though not too ringy.

Tales of a Lost Age. That one just sounds catchy, though it would be more relevant if it were plural.

Lost Worlds wouldnt be a good idea because Sonic Lost World.

NeoSpeedFreak

A piece of meat
    Years
  • Hm...then how about...

Shattered Link sounds like a really good title.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back