• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zoofia: The Animals' Rebellion

Sparkin

Ok, can confirm that Kiyotaka and purple are mafia, #getrekt.

I'll show ya'll the real mafia here

Last edited:

Sparkin

Ok, can confirm that Kiyotaka and purple are mafia, #getrekt.

I'll show ya'll the real mafia here

(rip I thought there was a governor)

Sparkling defense, didn't last long.
    Doesn't want to claim
    Because he'll die anyways

Sparkin

Anyway, I was just playing around. Don't have much to worry about since I'm a vanilla town. That's why.

I also have a legitimate reason for voting
    Didn't you townread me on day 1, Sparks? I'm sure someone did, just wondering why you want to cage one of your townreads.
    Didn't like this answer because purp did nothing worth getting townread, so I'm voting her.

Also
    [Cage] Sparkin

I think it's the most sensible vote rn.

I caught a sheeper

Last edited:

Sparkin

Huh, allow me to remind you that I just subbed in and am not fully capable of making so good judgements when I was absent in D2.

But anyways you're acting very weirdly

More weirdly than you do as a VT tbh

Can confirm you're not a PR

Sheeping - The act of following someone in a straight line and needing to be directed in which way to go.
    You're following the vote of others while saying nothing. Innactivity is such a poor excuse in this case. Still sheeping.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • So I had this big post all typed up and ready to go, but then clicked on another page before saving it so now I'm just going to half-ass it and do a little list.

Sparkin seems inno to me due to him not having acted this way before

Pecilia has just been sheeping along, giving minimalistic replies and lazy posts which makes her seem scummy to me

as far as I can remember, nobody followed up on the whole 'why did desi try to kill melody thing' which was made only that much more suspicious by her replacement... unless she was replaced in other games too, in which case ignore me

now, my vote.
    [cage] Kiyo

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Sheeping - The act of following someone in a straight line and needing to be directed in which way to go.
    You're following the vote of others while saying nothing. Innactivity is such a poor excuse in this case. Still sheeping.
    Huh, I'm voting on you because you're not being contributory with your actions (i.e making weird statements that seem to derail discussion and the consistent vote on cicada is really weird). Earlier in a post, which I'm pretty sure you neglected, I said that you could be a VT, but your actions are way different from how you are acting now as VT. I feel that you really are mafia trying to blend in by appearing seemingly misguided town.

So I had this big post all typed up and ready to go, but then clicked on another page before saving it so now I'm just going to half-ass it and do a little list.

Sparkin seems inno to me due to him not having acted this way before

Pecilia has just been sheeping along, giving minimalistic replies and lazy posts which makes her seem scummy to me

as far as I can remember, nobody followed up on the whole 'why did desi try to kill melody thing' which was made only that much more suspicious by her replacement... unless she was replaced in other games too, in which case ignore me

now, my vote.
    [cage] Kiyo

Allow me to note that Melody's actions don't define me and I don't think I should be held responsible for that.

Anyways, on the note of why Desi tried to kill Melody two nights ago, I don't think the agent sent a code to Desi theory works because Melody/I is the real agent.

I'm not really sure how to make use of it, but I've sent a message to the PRs telling me to identify me with a certain connotation. Now, I can't really prove my position as Agent and Spy have the same powers, but I don't think there would be a need for me to do such actions if I was the spy at all.

Sparkin

Actually, Desi shooting Melody makes sense now.
    And you're sorta softclaiming agent?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • This is what I got from Spy btw: (was planning to share this in my reveal) if you guys want to know the messages I've sent, tell me

'How was your Christmas? Reply to me please - I like the idea of using BidoofFTW to send irrelevant messages between us. Like he's a carrier pigeon. Keeps him in his place.'

'Reply or I'll send you trashy poetry. Don't play hard to get with me. I get that enough in real life.'

'The thought of your face brings a tickle to my cheeks
    When I think of the times we've shared
    Like when we caught a Farfetch'd just to steal its leek
    That's when I knew you cared
    But where are we now? Our relationship's cold
    Our connection is over, I said
    And if you ignore me again like a man, deaf and old
    Trust me, I'll make sure you're dead'

'About time you respond, I was getting lonely. I challenge you to a rap battle.
    chikachikachoo
    I'm the spy and I'll make sure you die
    You say you're a good agent? That's a lie
    My verses are fire, they'll make you cry
    Now it's your turn, I've got to fly'

You guys have any idea who'd make this?

Last edited:

Sparkin

I'll give you the benefit of doubt until there's not a cc.

EDIT: This spy is on fire!!!
    Ok, I guess...
    But really though, I'm not voting without a consense. I may be acting differently, but 'tis what it is.
    Got nothing else to say other than I'm a villager.

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Sparkin has posted nothing but cryptic messages that don't make a lot of sense, plus with my logic from the previous day, he is the most likely suspect to be mafia out of everyone. Call me sheeping, IDC.

[Cage] Sparkin

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I honestly don't think Sparkin is mafia. HIs posts doesn't really scream mafia to me, and tbh I find him one of the more stronger townreads from me.

L'belle on the other hand tries to pin it on Sparkin, saying the same reasons as everyone else had said, and I don't think he's trying enough to do so. He's scum in my eyes.

I am strongly townreading gimmepie tho. As for the others, I'm still getting a feel for them.

[cage] L'belle

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • On the contrary actually. I was pretty much the first to really jump on Sparkin, starting yesterday, i'm just following my logic from yesterday. I feel like Sparkin is not playing like he usually does at all. Normally it's not that difficult to understand his logic, but this time, he dodges questions, ignores whole parts of your argument, and overall doesn't make a lot of sense. If this seems town to you, well, then I don't understand your point of view at all.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • This is what I got from Spy btw: (was planning to share this in my reveal) if you guys want to know the messages I've sent, tell me

'How was your Christmas? Reply to me please - I like the idea of using BidoofFTW to send irrelevant messages between us. Like he's a carrier pigeon. Keeps him in his place.'

'Reply or I'll send you trashy poetry. Don't play hard to get with me. I get that enough in real life.'

'The thought of your face brings a tickle to my cheeks
    When I think of the times we've shared
    Like when we caught a Farfetch'd just to steal its leek
    That's when I knew you cared
    But where are we now? Our relationship's cold
    Our connection is over, I said
    And if you ignore me again like a man, deaf and old
    Trust me, I'll make sure you're dead'

'About time you respond, I was getting lonely. I challenge you to a rap battle.
    chikachikachoo
    I'm the spy and I'll make sure you die
    You say you're a good agent? That's a lie
    My verses are fire, they'll make you cry
    Now it's your turn, I've got to fly'

You guys have any idea who'd make this?

If only I had gotten around to actually working on my Rap Mafia game, we might be able to tell who's mixtape on a degree below 0 kelvin. If I was your role I'd be droppin bars on em, so do it in my place please.

Anyways to me it looks like maybe TUSF or Gunner, although I have a feeling it may also be GP as well?

Back