• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zoofia: The Animals' Rebellion

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I actually agree that we should have Melody investigated. You never know, Desi might have his reasons. Hyper, what do you think of these accusations?

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Well I'm on summer vacations, so you can expect me to be available to post at any time (except when I'm down at the beach), that's why my activity has increased overall.
Feel the same on Hyper, he's jumping the gun on a lazy play by Salzorrah, but dunno... It's kinda scummy, but it has a little pinch of town move too. I'll put a vote up for him and then see what he says.

[cage] HyperMorian

I'd agree with checking on Melody on any other play, but I dunno, I feel uneasy about exposing cop this fast. But if you mostly think the opposite, I will support the action.
Still don't get where is Sparkin going with this. Feel like purplecicada gave a coherent response to his action.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Extension based on activity,

EDIT: At first I said this was going to be the last extension based on activity, but I understand it's the holidays so not everyone can be around as much. However, I'm sure many people that aren't out of town/on vacation, can check PC at least once a day, whether it's when you wake up or before you go to sleep. One or two posts a day (with a vote) is better than nothing at all. :) Thank you

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Today has been slow with mostly useless speculation. A majority of it has been spent on "oh, I wonder why Desi tried to kill Melody? Does this make Melody suss?"

I wonder why Desi does anything tbh.

The rest of it? "Gunner gut is suss, vote her"

Gunner gut is always suss but that's just always Gunner

"Could agent or spy have coded something or manipulated Desi?"

Ties in with the Desi thing, which instantly renders it pointless imo, but furthered by . . . lmao, have you ever seen an agent or spy message do anything in a forum mafia game? They're usually pretty pointless, and a lot of agent/spy/telepath/crier roles rarely utilize them anyways, because most of them don't know shit or bother, so they never have any good input to share.

So, in my humble opinion, really no one has offered anything worthwhile today. Which is disappointing, but since I haven't done much either I can't really put blame in that regard. Holidays, work, and managing my own game while generally being a ho don't leave me in the best state as far as time management.

It's difficult to place a vote considering the lack of interactions and information that we have to work with

Honestly, I'm half tempted to call gimmepie's penguin info falsified, because sharing info that was blatantly apparent in the phase post seems like a cop-out, but I figure he'd put in at least a bit more effort if he was going to fake that shit, or at least throw someone under the bus just in case. In that regard, I'm leaving it alone

For today, I think I'll Cage Pecilia because, excuse me, but where have you been? You haven't even posted except for this post and I know it's not because you're busy irl or the like. Do I think you'd lay this low as a maf? Perhaps not, but you're not contributing anything, either. Or voting. Or even shit posting.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
forgive me daddy doof for I have been neglecting things more important than new christmas gifts.

ill try and play catch up tomorrow, but for now I'm just going to follow along with the person above's vote until I can make up my mind on my own.

[cage] Pecilia

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
atm biggest townread is Sparkin because of his playstyle, although his vote on purplecicada was really random he's generally a lot more aggressive when mafia. Also this is going to sound weird but I'm townreading Melody because as mafia she would've drawn attention to herself and starting defending her innocence after Desi's attempt on her life even without explicit accusations - and she's been absent which isn't like mafiamelody lol.

also yeah agreed it could just be desi being desi and randomly trying to kill melody @naku

Out of Hyper and Pecilia I did get weird vibes from Hyper's post as well and don't see anyone better to vote on so will [cage] HyperMorian

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I still haven't heard anything from Hyper and I have given him nearly 12 hours to respond. The accusations even began before that.

[Cage] Hypermorian

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
You know that feel, whenever I try to defend myself with words and still got voted and lynched anyway. Just so I think that it starts to get pointless if I'm going to type a lot more things that seems to be anything but convincing, and so I decide to give myself into it and add little to its significance.

My vote is more or less a guess since the cop is still in the hiding. At least for me, I can almost never tell whether some players are mafia or not just from their behavior, post, or read. Even the most town looking player turns out to be mafia, they blend in so well that you didn't notice it. All I needed is a reasoning, but it's apparent that I have a weaker voice.

So yeah, whatever.

Sparkin

You're getting naughty, Michelle.
Naughty to the point of wanting to vote me because I townread Hyper???
You need to be punished.

[Vote] L'Belle

Really though, I don't give a damn to giving you a target. I'm seeing this as mafia wanting to make town vote another town then sheep alongside if their idea is good, or if their partner isn't the target. And then, the blame gets on me when the one I voted flips town.
Really suspicious, I don't like it

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Huh?
You're getting naughty, Michelle.
Naughty to the point of wanting to vote me because I townread Hyper???
You need to be punished.

[Vote] L'Belle

Really though, I don't give a damn to giving you a target. I'm seeing this as mafia wanting to make town vote another town then sheep alongside if their idea is good, or if their partner isn't the target. And then, the blame gets on me when the one I voted flips town.
Really suspicious, I don't like it

What? You're the one acting suspicious here. I have noticed a trend that if I die, it's always by your hands one way or another. I was just asking you to give me an alternative, since you seemed to not like Hypermorian as a target for voting. But you only talked around it without actually answering my question. For this, I find you suspicious, not sure what's suspicious about that.

[Unvote] HyperMorian
[Vote] Sparkin

Sparkin

Lmao, making up stuff isn't nice, Michelle.
I'm gonna say, that if you look at the historic of votes, I've never voted you a single time before.. The other on-going game is an exception. Why make that up?

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Lmao, making up stuff isn't nice, Michelle.
I'm gonna say, that if you look at the historic of votes, I've never voted you a single time before.. The other on-going game is an exception. Why make that up?

That's just how I feel like, it wasn't supposed to mean anything. I find it funny how you just bring up that part.

Back