• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zoofia: The Animals' Rebellion

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
  • I agree, Sparkin shouldn't be called absolute cop just because he townread Hyper. That is kind of easy logic. Just because you townread someone who is actually town while everyone else scumread him doesn't mean you are Cop.

Sparkin

Heh. Not sure why you guys are so against me being cop

[Vote] purplecicada

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • I don't think Sparkin is instantly cop because of townreading Hyper last phase. Could be mafia probably buddying someone town to get townish points or could be random town just townreading someone

Sparkin is acting very weirdly, but I wager that he's probably VT. He usually behaves that way as VT.

I'll give my reads later.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I don't know what to think anymore, a couple of Sparkin's and GP's posts are making me feel odd. Purp has been inactive in general, which can easily happen because of IRL stuff like they said and I'm willing to believe it since it is the holidays.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I don't like these votes on me without reason. I get Maya's was because we both needed to vote eachother, but I'm gonna retract my vote on her. Sorta OMGUS but I don't like Sparks' behaviour, so...
    [uncage] Maya
    [cage] Sparkin

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • Actually we can, because your comments are not helping and are just distracting us from actual discussion.

[Cage] Sparkin

Want me not to vote for you? just seriously answer what Kitty and GP asked.

Back