• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zoofia: The Animals' Rebellion

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
For today, I think I'll Cage Pecilia because, excuse me, but where have you been? You haven't even posted except for this post and I know it's not because you're busy irl or the like. Do I think you'd lay this low as a maf? Perhaps not, but you're not contributing anything, either. Or voting. Or even **** posting.

The past couple days I worked 12 hour shifts and I haven't divided my attention to this game yet (there's only so many times i can check my phone where I work). I'll look into reads when sometime after I do some errands today.

Sparkin

Well, I don't have any better reads than my tr on Hyper.
Oh wait, I actually do...
[Unvote] L'Belle
[Vote] purplecicada

It bugs me that a purplecicada only appeared here when I voted her. Their defense was only based on a gut townread that I had, but i don't think that's v reliable rn

Years
Things have just gotten very messy. Naku is looking town, Sparkin's posts are very towny but his aggressive play and activity are more like when he plays maf so I'm not sure... leaning towards town though. No comments on Nicki or Michel. Same for Peci although I believe him about work.

As for Hyper, I'm not entirely sure which part of his post really qualifies as a defence. "I'm not sure who is scum and I don't have a strong voice" doesn't make him innocent. If he was more active in scum hunting, both of those would be less problematic. For now my suspicion stays.

[Cage] HyperMorian

Sparkin

Ok then, let's see if I can predict D2 and D3.
D2-HyperMorian lynched and flips town
D3-Sparkin lynched and also flips town

I don't like this lynch a tiny bit.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
[Vote]HyperMorian After reading through the thread I feel as though Hyper is likely mafia, trying to act more town than a seal just kind of being there.

Townreading GP, Kitty, and Sparks. atm

Null reads on a lot of other people, although I don't like how Naku went after me for activity over literally anyone else. I don't have anything to say about Aeter because he hasn't gone through the thread like I had just done.

Oh and yea I don't like it when people suggest on who the cop should investigate. Mafia could easily reaffirm to investigate someone who's most likely inno, in this case Melody, to keep the cop away from them another night.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Null reads on a lot of other people, although I don't like how Naku went after me for activity over literally anyone else.

Because, unlike the other inactive players, you've shown more consistent activity outside of this thread, which tells me that you have the ability to have posted more than once before I pointed that out, but simply had not.

Whether anyone considers that reliable or finds it too meta is another matter, but it stuck out to me and there has been very little information to go off of otherwise.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Yea I had most my attention on Faes. I hadn't really been paying attention to anime until something big happened, chairs I had been looking more into this morning but had very little attention to it bdfore. This one I only had skimmed votes before because I hadn't had time to do a read between work and sleep. I'm all caught up to speed now though.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years

Night Two

Many animals tried speculating motive today, however it ended up not resulting in much and they decided to cage someone completely unrelated. Poor Hypermorian was barking for mercy until he was finally locked into the cold steel box.

Hypermorian has been caged. He was a Seal.

Melody is being replaced by Kiyotaka Ishimaru.

24 Hours remain in the night phase.​

The Rules

• To join the game, add an animal noise to your signup post. A 'moo' or 'neigh' will do, but feel free to be a hipster about it and figure out what noise a fox makes if it tickles your fancy.
  • Votes must be formatted as [Cage] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
  • Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
  • Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
  • If you are killed, you are effectively dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
  • Do not post in the thread during the night phase. Death posts are an exception to this rule.
  • You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
  • In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets evicted.

The Players

Bidoof FTW as the Games Master

Purplecicada as ???
Kitty as ???
Nakuzami as ???
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Hypermorian as a Seal
aeternum as ???
Miah as ???
Pecilia as ???
L'Belle as ???
Gimmepie as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru 2.0 as ???
Bardothren as a Seal
Sparkin as ???
Desox as ???
Salzorrah as ???
Desinishon as the Polar Bear
Charlie Brown as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Seal

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years

Day Three

One penguin was really feeling it tonight, so they did it like they do it on the Discovery Channel.
It was such a captivating sight, that both sides could only watch in awe.

No one was caged.

Purplecicada and Miah need to vote today or face the Cage.

24 Hours remain in the night phase.​

The Rules

• To join the game, add an animal noise to your signup post. A 'moo' or 'neigh' will do, but feel free to be a hipster about it and figure out what noise a fox makes if it tickles your fancy.
  • Votes must be formatted as [Cage] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
  • Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
  • Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
  • If you are killed, you are effectively dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
  • Do not post in the thread during the night phase. Death posts are an exception to this rule.
  • You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
  • In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets evicted.

The Players

Bidoof FTW as the Games Master

Purplecicada as ???
Kitty as ???
Nakuzami as ???
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Hypermorian as a Seal
aeternum as ???
Miah as ???
Pecilia as ???
L'Belle as ???
Gimmepie as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru 2.0 as ???
Bardothren as a Seal
Sparkin as ???
Desox as ???
Salzorrah as ???
Desinishon as the Polar Bear
Charlie Brown as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Seal

Spoiler:

Bidoof FTW

Years
Glad you mentioned that GP:

For the sake of the game not taking 10 day phases or more, penguins visiting another will only block NAs ONCE more in the game.

Use it wisely, fluffy fellows.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Gosh darn it. I'm so sorry folks, I took a break from PC because of irl things. I need to do a placeholder vote for now because I don't want to be removed for inactivity lmao. I'll look at the thread later in the day phase to change my vote.
[cage] Miah (just because she'll be getting the boot as well if she doesn't vote)

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
wtf Penguins lmao :joy: but I haven't really seen them in DC so :shrug:

Welp, sorry for being unable to vote ^ ^;

I'm getting vibes that Sparkin is the dolphin (cop) with the betting Hyper is town, but idk :deepthink:

I think we might need to watch out those who voted Hyper then went tfo

also just gonna [cage] purplecicada bc a.) placeholder :joy: and b.) omgus :> <3

Years
wtf Penguins lmao :joy: but I haven't really seen them in DC so :shrug:

Welp, sorry for being unable to vote ^ ^;

I'm getting vibes that Sparkin is the dolphin (cop) with the betting Hyper is town, but idk :deepthink:

I think we might need to watch out those who voted Hyper then went tfo

also just gonna [cage] purplecicada bc a.) placeholder :joy: and b.) omgus :> <3

The majority of us voted hyper, that doesn't help at all.
I also wouldn't right Sparkin off as guaranteed town/cop because there's another way to know exactly who is or isn't innocent.

Back