• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUD Plugin [Essentials v19.1]

ChaosandCalamity

The Harbinger
Years
  • [Pokémon Essentials version 19.1]
    [Generation 8 Project v1.1.0]
    [v19.1 Hotfixes 1.0.2]

Exception: RuntimeError
    Message: Script error in event 10 (coords 39,83), map 22 (Hartlepool Island Test):
    Exception: NameError
    Message: undefined local variable or method `num' for #<Interpreter @event_id: 10>

***Full script:
    pbDynAdventureState.pbStart(num)

Backtrace:
    (eval):1:in `execute_script'
    034:Interpreter:137:in `eval'
    034:Interpreter:137:in `execute_script'
    035:Interpreter_Commands:1030:in `command_355'
    035:Interpreter_Commands:116:in `execute_command'
    034:Interpreter:127:in `block in update'
    034:Interpreter:87:in `loop'
    034:Interpreter:87:in `update'
    033:Scene_Map:157:in `block in update'
    033:Scene_Map:155:in `loop'

Backtrace:
    034:Interpreter:189:in `rescue in execute_script'
    034:Interpreter:135:in `execute_script'
    033:Scene_Map:155:in `update'

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    [Pokémon Essentials version 19.1]
    [v19.1 Hotfixes 1.0.3]

Message: Script error in event 4 (coords 0,7), map 12 (Fegani Town H1):
    Exception: NoMethodError

***Full script:
    pbMaxRaid(3, nil, :BUTTERFREE,
    [:SILVERPOWDER,3], :Forest, true)

Backtrace:
    131:Species:68:in `get_species_form'
    [ZUD: Z-Moves/Ultra Burst/Dynamax] 02_Raid_Utilities.rb:517:in `block in <main>'
    036:Event_Handlers:53:in `block in trigger'
    036:Event_Handlers:48:in `each'
    036:Event_Handlers:48:in `trigger'
    233:Overworld_WildEncounters:434:in `pbGenerateWildPokemon'
    231:Overworld_BattleStarting:251:in `block in pbWildBattleCore'
    231:Overworld_BattleStarting:242:in `each'
    231:Overworld_BattleStarting:242:in `pbWildBattleCore'
    [ZUD: Z-Moves/Ultra Burst/Dynamax] 03_Raid_Dens.rb:435:in `block (2 levels) in pbMaxRaidEntry'

Backtrace:

Years
    • Seen today
    Can't replicate this error. Seems like your raid den is trying to read the species data of a nil variable that for some reason never had the species data saved to it. I don't really know what you could've done to have caused that to happen, so some context might be helpful.

As far as a solution goes, best I can offer is to just run pbResetRaidSettings first to reset all saved raid data, and then try accessing the den again.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    The error only appears when I call the Max Raid Den event. I've already checked the manual settings of the scripts and found no erros. Maybe it's a conflict with another plugin. I gonna try it in a clean project and insert all the plugins I have, one by one and see what happens.

Years
    • Seen today
    The error only appears when I call the Max Raid Den event. I've already checked the manual settings of the scripts and found no erros. Maybe it's a conflict with another plugin. I gonna try it in a clean project and insert all the plugins I have, one by one and see what happens.

I doubt its a conflict with another plugin, since all the raid den scripts are made from scratch, and dont really rely on any existing code that another plugin would be overwriting. The only things that would cause conflicts is if the variable and switch numbers used by the den events were already in use by something else.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    In raid dens, if you press Esc when it asks you whether you want to catch the pkmn or not, the game shows a no method error and asks you the same question again. After that, the catch/don't catch window will stay on the screen.

Years
    • Seen today
    In raid dens, if you press Esc when it asks you whether you want to catch the pkmn or not, the game shows a no method error and asks you the same question again. After that, the catch/don't catch window will stay on the screen.

Good catch. A simple oversight. This has now been fixed. Just replace [006] Max Raids/01_Raid_Battle.

ChaosandCalamity

The Harbinger
    Years
  • [Pokémon Essentials version 19.1]
    [v19.1 Hotfixes 1.0.2]

Message: Script error in event 10 (coords 42,137), map 79 (Hartlepool):
    Exception: NoMethodError

***Full script:
    pbMaxRaid

Backtrace:
    131:Species:68:in `get_species_form'
    [ZUD: Z-Moves/Ultra Burst/Dynamax] 02_Raid_Utilities.rb:517:in `block in <main>'
    036:Event_Handlers:53:in `block in trigger'
    036:Event_Handlers:48:in `each'
    036:Event_Handlers:48:in `trigger'
    233:Overworld_WildEncounters:435:in `pbGenerateWildPokemon'
    [Sky Battles + Inverse Battles] Sky Battles + Inverse Battles.rb:159:in `block in pbWildBattleCore'
    [Sky Battles + Inverse Battles] Sky Battles + Inverse Battles.rb:150:in `each'
    [Sky Battles + Inverse Battles] Sky Battles + Inverse Battles.rb:150:in `pbWildBattleCore'
    [ZUD: Z-Moves/Ultra Burst/Dynamax] 03_Raid_Dens.rb:435:in `block (2 levels) in pbMaxRaidEntry'

Backtrace:

I get this everytime I try to start a raid battle, right after showing me a silhouette of Ditto then it gives me the error above.

Years
    • Seen today
    I get this everytime I try to start a raid battle, right after showing me a silhouette of Ditto then it gives me the error above.
    If you're being shown Ditto and that wasn't the species you intended, it means your raid den cannot return a valid species based on the criteria you entered. And given that the error is stating that the 'species' is Nil, I have to assume your den is faulty. You're gonna have to give me more detail on the exact event you're trying to code for me to help you any further.

Years
    • Seen today
    This plugin has been updated to v1.0.4

Minor Updates:
    • Fixed an error that would occur when pressing the Escape key during the capture prompt upon defeating a Raid Pokemon.
    • Fixed several errors that would occur when initiating a wild battle in the Safari Zone.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2021
    Hi. I installed this plugin recently, and it's working great, mostly. There is one thing that I can't figure out: whenever I try to start a Dynamax Adventure, it manages to display the map but then this error pops up:

[v19.1 Hotfixes 1.0.2]

Exception: ArgumentError
    Expected nil to be one of [Symbol, GameData::Species, String, Integer], but got NilClass.

***Full script:
    pbDynAdventureState.pbStart(2)

Backtrace:
    015:Validation:29:in `validate'
    101:GameData:26:in `get'
    [ZUD: Z-Moves/Ultra Burst/Dynamax] 04_Adventure_Map_Initialize.rb:824:in `block in pbSetMapSprites'
    [ZUD: Z-Moves/Ultra Burst/Dynamax] 04_Adventure_Map_Initialize.rb:816:in `each'
    [ZUD: Z-Moves/Ultra Burst/Dynamax] 04_Adventure_Map_Initialize.rb:816:in `pbSetMapSprites'
    [ZUD: Z-Moves/Ultra Burst/Dynamax] 04_Adventure_Map_Initialize.rb:406:in `pbStartMapScene'
    [ZUD: Z-Moves/Ultra Burst/Dynamax] 04_Adventure_Map_Initialize.rb:876:in `pbStartScreen'
    [ZUD: Z-Moves/Ultra Burst/Dynamax] 04_Adventure_Map_Initialize.rb:884:in `pbMaxLairMap'
    [ZUD: Z-Moves/Ultra Burst/Dynamax] 01_Adventure_Main.rb:228:in `block (2 levels) in pbStart'
    [ZUD: Z-Moves/Ultra Burst/Dynamax] 01_Adventure_Main.rb:225:in `loop'

Backtrace:
    033:Interpreter:189:in `rescue in execute_script'
    033:Interpreter:135:in `execute_script'
    034:Interpreter_Commands:1030:in `command_355'
    034:Interpreter_Commands:116:in `execute_command'
    033:Interpreter:127:in `block in update'
    033:Interpreter:87:in `loop'
    033:Interpreter:87:in `update'
    032:Scene_Map:157:in `block in update'
    032:Scene_Map:155:in `loop'
    032:Scene_Map:155:in `update'

The only changes to the file that the error seems to be coming from have been to add a new map.
    From what I've gathered, the generation of Pokémon in the Adventure seems to be failing. I'm wondering if it's possibly due to the fact that my game only has Fakemon, and the 900-or-so Pokémon in the canon Dex have been deleted from the PBS file. Is this correct? If so, how can I fix it?

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi. I installed this plugin recently, and it's working great, mostly. There is one thing that I can't figure out: whenever I try to start a Dynamax Adventure, it manages to display the map but then this error pops up:

The only changes to the file that the error seems to be coming from have been to add a new map.
    From what I've gathered, the generation of Pokémon in the Adventure seems to be failing. I'm wondering if it's possibly due to the fact that my game only has Fakemon, and the 900-or-so Pokémon in the canon Dex have been deleted from the PBS file. Is this correct? If so, how can I fix it?
    This is interesting, since it's something I never tested for. I don't actually know how the scripts would react to an entire dex of fakemon, and just more or less assumed things would work. Does everything else involving your fakemon work? Such as Raid Dens and the Max Raid Database in particular? I'm curious to know whether they appear there as intended. If they do, then I'm kinda puzzled why the Dynamax Adventures in particular would cause this error. If they don't, then perhaps the core scripts that auto-create the list of eligible raid species is at fault (and simply bans all your fakemon from appearing as raid Pokemon, since it considers them ineligible for some reason).

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    This is interesting, since it's something I never tested for. I don't actually know how the scripts would react to an entire dex of fakemon, and just more or less assumed things would work. Does everything else involving your fakemon work? Such as Raid Dens and the Max Raid Database in particular? I'm curious to know whether they appear there as intended. If they do, then I'm kinda puzzled why the Dynamax Adventures in particular would cause this error. If they don't, then perhaps the core scripts that auto-create the list of eligible raid species is at fault (and simply bans all your fakemon from appearing as raid Pokemon, since it considers them ineligible for some reason).

Hi , Lucidious im getting this error,
    [v19.1 Hotfixes 1.0.4]

Exception: Errno::ENOENT

Backtrace:
    102:GameData:62:in `load_data'
    102:GameData:62:in `load'
    [ZUD: Z-Moves/Ultra Burst/Dynamax] 01_Compilers.rb:694:in `load_all'
    032:StartGame:13:in `initialize'
    374:Main:32:in `mainFunctionDebug'
    374:Main:18:in `block in mainFunction'
    015:Errors:70:in `pbCriticalCode'
    374:Main:18:in `mainFunction'
    374:Main:47:in `block in <main>'
    374:Main:46:in `loop'

Years
    • Seen today
    ok thanks it works, but you should have ZUD_PowerMoves.dat in data folder

No I shouldnt, because the whole point is that the data file is automatically created based on what you enter in your PBS data (whether youre using Gen 8 species or not, whether you have any custom Z-Moves, Gmax, etc). I cant supply a data file for that, since I cant predict how youre gonna customize your game. And if I only provide the data for the default stuff, you would have to recompile your game anyway to make the custom stuff appear, so either way I'd have to explain to people to recompile their game to create the data file. Holding down one button isnt hard, and recompiling your game is something every developer should learn how to do anyway.

Back