• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUD plugin - Z-moves, Ultra-Burst, Dynamax, Dynamax adventures [v18]

Years
    • Seen today
    Made yet another update to ZUD_MaxRaid_03 and ZUD_MaxRaid_04 to fix some code related to Random NPC tiles. I swear I'm done now lol, everything should work.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Also,I found when I finish an adventure and immediately get into a wild battle.It will keep the game rule(3v1,cantrun).

Years
    • Seen today
    Also,I found when I finish an adventure and immediately get into a wild battle.It will keep the game rule(3v1,cantrun).

I see. Simple fix. In ZUD_MaxRaid_04, at the bottom of the script in def pbChooseRoute, you just need to find these two lines:
    Code:
          pbResetRaidSettings
          $PokemonTemp.clearBattleRules
    Delete them, and then instead paste them a few lines up, right above the line that begins with "break". That'll take care of the issue. I've already updated the script with this fix in the download.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I would like to ask a question what is the event command related with mid battle dialouge for ultra burst.

There is none, I didn't think about it... Give me a day or two and I'll write it, I'm busy at the moment.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I would like to ask a question what is the event command related with mid battle dialouge for ultra burst.

Well actually Lucidious89 made an update before I even started to work on it... Thanks to him :)
    Reinstall the scripts.
    The Mid Battle Dialogue keywords for Ultra Burst are: ultraBefore / ultraBeforeOpp / ultraAfter / ultraAfterOpp.

Years
    • Seen today
    Well actually Lucidious89 made an update before I even started to work on it... Thanks to him :)
    Reinstall the scripts.
    The Mid Battle Dialogue keywords for Ultra Burst are: ultraBefore / ultraBeforeOpp / ultraAfter / ultraAfterOpp.

Oh right, yes. This was included in the update. I should've made a more detailed note on this.

Kamkam2005

Infernitaur
    Years
    Not really relevant, but I just noticed something- you can apparently use all 3 mechanics in the same battle. I used ultra burst to turn my Kyurem into Perfect Kyurem, used my Lugia's Z-move, and then dynamaxed Perfect Kyurem. Glad that you included that feature in the ZUD plugin.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Not really relevant, but I just noticed something- you can apparently use all 3 mechanics in the same battle. I ultra evolved my Kyurem into Perfect Kyurem, used my Lugia's Z-move, and then dynamaxed Perfect Kyurem. Glad that you included that feature in the ZUD plugin.

Yeah as long as nothing is preventing the activation of one of the mechanics, you are free to Mega Evolve, Primal Revert, Ultra Burst, Z-Move, and Dynamax all in one battle. However, you can only activate one of these per Pokemon (except Ultra Burst, which is tied to Z-Moves).

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I get this error I it causing because of the ebdx
    V18.1 essential
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/isvkfnZrWZtvKJoM6
    Bbb

You know, ONE post is enough.

Clearly, if we wanted to solve this bug, it would take probably a few months. Neither Lucidious (?) or I want to work on it at the moment.
    So yeah, now we know that EBDX and ZUD are not compatible. I guess you'll have to choose between ZUD and EBDX.

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    All Zud Things Are Now Done Now Only Last Thing Left is Move Animation I will try to make it myself.

Kamkam2005

Infernitaur
    Years
    Just started a max raid battle in a max lair, and got this error. Didn't close the game,though.
    ---------------------------
    Pokemon P&W
    [Pokémon Essentials version 18.1.dev]

Exception: NoMethodError

Backtrace:

ZUD_MaxRaid_01_Battle:590:in `pbRaidUpdate'

ZUD_02_Battle_Mechanics:659:in `pbDynamaxTimer'

ZUD_02_Battle_Mechanics:649:in `eachBattler'

PokeBattle_Battle:421:in `each'

PokeBattle_Battle:421:in `eachBattler'

ZUD_02_Battle_Mechanics:660:in `pbDynamaxTimer'

Battle_Phase_EndOfRound:699:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'

PokeBattle_Clauses:40:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'

BattleScript_Main:106:in `pbBattleLoop'

BattleScript_Main:106:in `logonerr'

Kamkam2005

Infernitaur
    Years
    Also noticed this error
    Pokemon P&W
    [Pokémon Essentials version 18.1.dev]

Exception: NoMethodError

Message: undefined method `pbDisplayP' for #<PokeBattle_MaxLairBattle:0xe96a538>

Backtrace:

Move_Effects_100-17F:177:in `pbEffectGeneral'

Battler_UseMove:744:in `pbProcessMoveHit'

Battler_UseMove:442:in `_ZUD_pbUseMove'

Battler_UseMove:435:in `each'

Battler_UseMove:435:in `_ZUD_pbUseMove'

ZUD_04_Battle_Effects:545:in `pbUseMove'

ZUD_04_Battle_Effects:408:in `pbProcessTurn'

ZUD_04_Battle_Effects:407:in `logonerr'

ZUD_04_Battle_Effects:407:in `pbProcessTurn'

Battle_Phase_Attack:128:in `pbAttackPhaseMoves'

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    You know, ONE post is enough.

Clearly, if we wanted to solve this bug, it would take probably a few months. Neither Lucidious (?) or I want to work on it at the moment.
    So yeah, now we know that EBDX and ZUD are not compatible. I guess you'll have to choose between ZUD and EBDX.

I need two of them I don't need to rush ya I will wait for it until you guys just solve the bug thank you for answering my questions.

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years

I mean... if either you and lucidious (or heck, someone who likes both resources) has the commitment to do so, then that statement is debatable... Not siding with Ranred here cause it will defo take lots of your time, but I am just saying...

Years
    • Seen today
    I need two of them I don't need to rush ya I will wait for it until you guys just solve the bug thank you for answering my questions.
    There isn't a bug to fix. The scripts just aren't compatible. Compatibility isn't happening any time soon.

I mean... if either you and lucidious (or heck, someone who likes both resources) has the commitment to do so, then that statement is debatable... Not siding with Ranred here cause it will defo take lots of your time, but I am just saying...
    At this point it makes more sense to just wait for v19 and deal with all compatibility updates at the same time, as I'm sure EBDX will have to be heavily updated for it as well. Maruno has already stated that v19 is very near completion.

Years
    • Seen today
    Just started a max raid battle in a max lair, and got this error. Didn't close the game,though.
    Does this error happen often, like in each battle? If not, then there must be some special circumstances with that particular battle that caused this. Need more details.

Your second error is an Essentials problem, not ZUD. Luckily it's simply a typo, so it's easily fixed. Just remove the P from "pbDisplayP".

Kamkam2005

Infernitaur
    Years
    1- This error happens at the end of every turn in a dynamax adventure, and also when one of my pokemon faints.
    2- thanks for solving that other error.
    3- When I lose to a dynamax pokemon in a max lair, I immediately encounter it again in the wild (still dynamaxed). Is this supposed to happen?

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
    At this point it makes more sense to just wait for v19 and deal with all compatibility updates at the same time, as I'm sure EBDX will have to be heavily updated for it as well. Maruno has already stated that v19 is very near completion.

Well... you are kinda right for that part, though I am not sure if you will keep the v18 version as an alternative to some.

Back