• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUD plugin - Z-moves, Ultra-Burst, Dynamax, Dynamax adventures [v18]

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I have tested the Dynamax Advanture.It is amazing but the maps seem too difficult.lol

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I have tested the Dynamax Advanture.It is amazing but the maps seem too difficult.lol

The second map is very hard indeed ^^
    I think what makes it harder is the use of shields. In Sword/Shields, the bosses in the Dynamax adventure have no shield ^^

Years
    • Seen today

They're for sure more challenging than they are in the main series. They require a bit more strategy both in battle and in map navigation. Theyre definitely doable though, as my playthrough demonstrations show.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2023
    For those who have "Multiple Protagonists" by NettoHikari, create a new save file.

Huge update btw, Congrats!

EDIT

Well nevermind, creating a new save does nothing. "Save Failed". Check last posts.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    Dynamax adventure so awesome, and for now EBDX avaliable to download, I hope ZUD support with EBDX.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I found when I save a route of adventure and restart the game,enter the savefile,It turns into a EOF error

Years
    • Seen today
    I found when I save a route of adventure and restart the game,enter the savefile,It turns into a EOF error

I'm not getting this error, but I am getting a "Save failed" error when I follow the steps you outlined, so clearly the list of saved routes aren't being saved correctly. I'll look into it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2023
    Same error and message. "Save Failed" when trying to save, EOFError when trying to reload.
    These are my errors:

Spoiler:

I have Multiple Protagonists script added, but I suspect that fixing "Save Failed" in general will fix my problem too.

PS: can you guys teach me how to paste an image without having to attach it? Copy and paste shows nothing.

Thanks!

Attachments

• ZUD plugin - Z-moves, Ultra-Burst, Dynamax, Dynamax adventures [v18]
      error.png
      11.3 KB · Views: 42
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Same error and message. "Save Failed" when trying to save, EOFError when trying to reload.
    These are my errors:

Spoiler:

I have Multiple Protagonists script added, but I suspect that fixing "Save Failed" in general will fix my problem too.

PS: can you guys teach me how to paste an image without having to attach it? Copy and paste shows nothing.

Yeah, I'm getting the EOF error now too. I've never encountered something like this before. I'm troubleshooting to see how what's even causing the problem in the first place. It doesn't seem to be the saved routes, it seems to be the lair map itself.

You need a link to insert an image to post it without attaching.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2023
    Found a bug. A loop happens if you choose to NOT capture the Legendary:

Hope the image is there ^
    No error, just an endless loop...for the 20 seconds I waited. If the script hangs after that, idk.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    It works.Just one more detail,when I defeat the legend,it let me choose weather I want to swap it with current party,which makes no sense.

Years
    • Seen today
    It works.Just one more detail,when I defeat the legend,it let me choose weather I want to swap it with current party,which makes no sense.

Ah, small oversight on my part. Im not at my computer anymore, but ill fix that later today. Should only be one line i have to change.

Back